BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

This house has no game.... when Mark took himself off the block that would have been the perfect time to backdoor Paul and start playing the game for themselves.

We thought Christmas threw the game, also.

This house has no game.... when Mark took himself off the block that would have been the perfect time to backdoor Paul and start playing the game for themselves.

We thought Christmas threw the game, also.

Sure she did, why would anyone want to win that HOH? There are no perks and you get no time to figure out what you really want to do.

Sure she did, why would anyone want to win that HOH? There are no perks and you get no time to figure out what you really want to do.

You're right that is true, but she was my last hope for the evening to make a big move.........
Jason will take his letter and goodie basket back to his shared bedroom.

I just found this post on fb. Too funny.....

Paul has some little sheep, little sheep, little sheep, Paul has some little sheep who never dare say no.

And everywhere that Paul went, Paul went, Paul went, everywhere that Paul went, the sheep are sure to go.

They followed him around the house, around the house, around the house, the followed him around the house, thinking that they were cool.

It made America laugh and cry, laugh and cry, laugh and cry, it made America laugh and cry, to see what Paul could do.

They all knew a double eviction coming sometime. They were talking a week or so ago as to how it should be planned out. It's already in their heads. Lorimay addressed the rest.

They all knew a double eviction coming sometime. They were talking a week or so ago as to how it should be planned out. It's already in their heads. Lorimay addressed the rest.

It's still not worth it. A regular HOH does give you some time time look at options even when things have been discussed.

If they were all babies about winning it, then effin Jason should have thrown it to Mark. I hate Jason now.

Oh, and Julie said Hoh comp is Monday not tonight.

If they were all babies about winning it, then effin Jason should have thrown it to Mark. I hate Jason now.

Oh, and Julie said Hoh comp is Monday not tonight.
Yep, it's probably just going to be a recap episode. They had someone from a past season (Jeff, maybe?) host the recap episode in the backyard carnival thing last season. I figure Derrick will be hosting a stupid recap episode and that's all it will be tonight. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high for anything overly exciting airing tonight.

It's still not worth it. A regular HOH does give you some time time look at options even when things have been discussed.

BUT*** If Paul told him to win it, then he had to do as the master asked........... :rotfl2:
He told Paul he would be honored to loose to him. :faint:

What about Jason's ridiculous nomination speech calling out Mark for mentioning they need to start making big moves? He not only betrayed Mark with that but also acted like Mark said or did something wrong with that suggestion. Jason, you moronic puppet, Mark was telling you how to actually WIN the money, not hand it to Paul. Mark is the only 1 left with a brain, I think...which means he won't be there much longer.

What about Jason's ridiculous nomination speech calling out Mark for mentioning they need to start making big moves? He not only betrayed Mark with that but also acted like Mark said or did something wrong with that suggestion. Jason, you moronic puppet, Mark was telling you how to actually WIN the money, not hand it to Paul. Mark is the only 1 left with a brain, I think...which means he won't be there much longer.

He went on forever, I was waiting for Julie to tell him to sit down and shut up!

He went on forever, I was waiting for Julie to tell him to sit down and shut up!
I actually was saying that out loud to the tv by the end of it lol.

And, yes, I laughed when Cody asked Julie if he still had time to say anything after Elena's speech. She was trying to sound intelligent and classy with some memorized quote or something but ended up looking like a bumbling fool. I think Mark could do better than her too and don't see them having a relationship outside of the house. They barely had one inside the house as it was!

Not that I was pulling for him, but it bugged me that Jason had to wear his extreme outfit during the puzzle part. The fringe kept getting in his way. Alex didn't have the camping outfit on, so why couldn't he take his off?

Not that I was pulling for him, but it bugged me that Jason had to wear his extreme outfit during the puzzle part. The fringe kept getting in his way. Alex didn't have the camping outfit on, so why couldn't he take his off?
He probably could but chose not to...idiot that he is.

Elena's speech....wasn't that her repeating Dom's odd speech...but she changed it up a bit. I think it was intentionally bumbled to make fun of Dom????

Elena looking at the camera when they panned her and Julie at the end of interview was creepy, she thinks she's gonna be famous...... Ick

Cody's exit was epic!! I also loved his interview with Julie.

I applaud Cody for his exit!

The players weren't playing the game, they made it very personal attacking his character and life outside the house all because Paul the tiny dictator felt threatened when Cody knew he needed to get Paul out immediately at the beginning.

He probably could but chose not to...idiot that he is.

Elena's speech....wasn't that her repeating Dom's odd speech...but she changed it up a bit. I think it was intentionally bumbled to make fun of Dom????
I don't know but, if it was, she shouldn't have. She came off looking foolish either way.

Haven't watched the feeds very much, what were the attacks on Cody's character and what did they do to make things personal?

Haven't watched the feeds very much, what were the attacks on Cody's character and what did they do to make things personal?

They challenged his military career and called him a bad father (which they didn't know he was even a dad till he confided in Kevin who ran with his big mouth and reported it back to Paul.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter