BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

BUT*** If Paul told him to win it, then he had to do as the master asked........... :rotfl2:
He told Paul he would be honored to loose to him. :faint:
And don't you think it's odd (or deliberate?) that they all had an exact order of who was playing when and with who for this comp (it seemed to me)? Why would you leave Paul to go near last? He would only need to shoot once and win it all. Why wouldn't Mark pick him first (to have more chances of eliminating him)?

And don't you think it's odd (or deliberate?) that they all had an exact order of who was playing when and with who for this comp (it seemed to me)? Why would you leave Paul to go near last? He would only need to shoot once and win it all. Why wouldn't Mark pick him first (to have more chances of eliminating him)?
That's what I wondered too.

I know, I was shaking my head how no one was putting him up there. The only hope is for Mark to win HOH otherwise any chance of Paul going home are na longshot.

You know...something tells me that if Mark would win HoH he would go after Josh and Alex or Josh and Jason....something dumb like that. With his target being Josh. Maybe he feels Josh is Paul's, and everyone else's, #2 since he'd make a good goat that won't get votes. It's like they have ALL resigned to Paul going to F2. Why? It's odd...almost like that was what they agreed to.

I don't understand why they shut down feeds for a recap show.

I wish Derek last comment would have been to Paul how have you convinced all these people not to target you.

It's time for someone to initiate a backdoor plan for Paul. I actually think he's a great player. Look how far he's gotten and what he gets people to do for him! But if everyone else is going to have any chance of not being his victim, they need to pick him off now. It needs to be a total blindside and everyone would have to be on-board. It's a game. He should respect them for such a masterful move if they can pull it off.

Christmas got HOH and put up Matt and Jason. My guess is to hopefully make it to where Mark can not play. I hope he can play and wins it and chooses not to use it. I would love to see which one would get voted out.

Well I liked the recap, for a couple reasons, they let people who don't have feeds see some of the crap that goes on daily in the house.
Best part was when Derrick was talking about showmance's and Raven and Matt were not even discussed, well they may have been in the house, but it was left on the cutting room floor. Not a mention of Raven and her ailments and injuries AWESOME!!! Christmas also didn't get much if anything either. I'm glad too. Speaking of that when Paul went after Mark, she was the only one more or less who goaded Paul to go on. I wanted to shake Mark, why didn't he just say " Paul this is an individual game and you're a good player, each one of us wants to win, so we need to go after each person in this house to win!!! Thats how this works, its a game. Poor Mark, I just want to hug him. He's like a lost puppy. Paul was a nasty piece of garbage when he did that.

I kinda think Paul wants Jason out. He told Christmas Jason needed to.go after his talk.with Mark and I'm pretty sure he's not happy to learn Jason is Alex's ride or die to.the end

I just read that Mark won something called "Save a Friend" and he gave it to Paul! I am beyond disgusted by this, Mark is too soft for this game, why would he choose him??? I can't wrap my head around this. After Pauls disgusting outburst, most people would give it to anyone but him. What is production putting through the air conditioning vents?????

I just read that Mark won something called "Save a Friend" and he gave it to Paul! I am beyond disgusted by this, Mark is too soft for this game, why would he choose him??? I can't wrap my head around this. After Pauls disgusting outburst, most people would give it to anyone but him. What is production putting through the air conditioning vents?????
My guess is Mark.is trying to get on Paul good side. It looks like it worked he wasn't put up.

These people realize that when Paul wins the money, he's not sharing it with them, right?

I HATE the way he's behaved his season. But he deserves to win. He's the only one playing. The rest are all sheep.

In Jason HOH basket he got a letter from his wife she pregnant again. I hope it's not a ploy to keep him in the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!