BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

lorimay

Strolling along...
SoapDirt is reporting its going to be an All-Star Season, filming may start Mid-July.
Here is a list that was leaked, some of these people make me gag !!

FROM SOAP DIRT:
With whispers of another Big Brother: All-Stars seeming more and more likely, it begs the question of who could possibly return. Most fans want to see some of the greats. Yet, a leaked cast listshows a mixture of legends and other past houseguests. Our CBS insider source revealed a list of names that could potentially grace our televisions when Big Brother 22 returns this year.
A lot of the names come from the popular BB20 season. Bayleigh Dayton, Christopher “Swaggy C” Williams, Haleigh Broucher, Tyler Crispen, and even winner Kaycee Clark are on the list. From BB16, the list includes Frankie Grande, champion Derrick Levasseur, and Brittany Martinez.
Two-time second place holder Paul Abrahamian, winner Josh Martinez, fan-favorite Da’Vonne Rogers, and Victor Arroyo also appear on the list. Not to mention two Big Brother legends are on the exclusive cast list: Dan Gheesling and Janelle Pierzina.

I would love to see an All Stars Edition! I could also use the mindless break right about now

And I feel like this could be done fairly safely- test all of them, quarantine them for 14 days and test again before sending them into the house.

And here I thought we could skip it this year.... I'm not a fan, but I'm curious as to how this could possibly work. Don't the host and camera crew go home at night?

And here I thought we could skip it this year.... I'm not a fan, but I'm curious as to how this could possibly work. Don't the host and camera crew go home at night?

I thought they had day & night crews, and the crew does enter the house.
It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

The could do it where the host stays socially distanced from the evictees. Otherwise, she isn’t near them as she isn’t in the house with them. She could easily be on the stage by herself with a single camera person.

My guess is with the rest of Hollywood getting the go ahead to start filming again, camera crews could film from a distance and they could use the house cameras more.

Maybe no live shows? But I would think this much easier to pull off with the “cast” all quarantined together essentially compared to a regular show where everybody really does go home at night.

Looking forward to a new season even if it is returning guests.

It will be interesting to see/hear if the crew will be quarantined and work on a rolling basis (like 2 weeks on/2weeks off) or if they will just do temp checks, testing, and require masks/gloves while working on set.

Before all the haters start, let me say I’d LOVE to see Paul give it a third try. There’s some names I definitely don’t like on the list, but I’m desperate enough to watch anyway lol

Too bad I don’t have CBS access, this would be a season I might actually watch. I sat out last season after a few weeks, couldn’t get into it.

I would guess they will quarantine the cast for 14 days before filming starts. I wouldn’t expect any special/surprise guests (competition hosts). No live audiences. And other changes. Heck one way to prevent getting the virus (for awhile at least) is to be basically quarantined all summer.

I think Rachel just announced she is expecting again, so she won't be there.
Dr. Will & Boogie are not speaking, Boogie was arrested for threatening Dr. Will and his family a while ago.
He wanted Will to appear on another reality show with him and Will declined.

Interesting news. I love Big Brother so I really could care less who they bring on.......just so I have something to watch this summer! :thumbsup2

SoapDirt is reporting its going to be an All-Star Season, filming may start Mid-July.
Here is a list that was leaked, some of these people make me gag !!

FROM SOAP DIRT:
With whispers of another Big Brother: All-Stars seeming more and more likely, it begs the question of who could possibly return. Most fans want to see some of the greats. Yet, a leaked cast listshows a mixture of legends and other past houseguests. Our CBS insider source revealed a list of names that could potentially grace our televisions when Big Brother 22 returns this year.
A lot of the names come from the popular BB20 season. Bayleigh Dayton, Christopher “Swaggy C” Williams, Haleigh Broucher, Tyler Crispen, and even winner Kaycee Clark are on the list. From BB16, the list includes Frankie Grande, champion Derrick Levasseur, and Brittany Martinez.
Two-time second place holder Paul Abrahamian, winner Josh Martinez, fan-favorite Da’Vonne Rogers, and Victor Arroyo also appear on the list. Not to mention two Big Brother legends are on the exclusive cast list: Dan Gheesling and Janelle Pierzina.
So there are a few people in that list that I don't think I could tolerate again for another whole season. Friendship Paul tops that list. Maybe it's not him. Maybe it's just the beard.... 🤔 nope, it's him.

And I wouldn't mind Swaggy, as long as he comes as himself, this time, not whatever that was before. I love how he and Bayleigh connected, even though he was only there for a short time. She saw through his TV act, which, along with his loyalty and visiting her parents... so romantic.

Frankie Grande... I liked him on the show, but I think he's done. I think he tried to ride his sister's popularity too much and that took away from him.

I'd love to see Dan again, but he left on such a legendary high, I'd hate to see that crumble. I've never been a fan of Janelle, though. I don't know what people see in her.

Looking forward to a new season even though I don't really care for most of the people who have been mentioned. Something crazier to watch than the news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!