BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

If this is the list, I’m sooooo in.

How YOU doin’ Cody 😍

On closer inspection, that doesn’t really look like him unless he’s gone downhill since the show. That’s a very superficial thing to say, I know, but I was sooooo in love with him lol

A year after he was on the show he hosted a night at a bar here and I seriously considered going. He’s only 29 though 😩

This looks like a really great cast with the exceptions of friendship Paul, pots banging Josh, and get-over-yo' self Christmas. LOVE Ian, Janelle, Kaysar, Nicole A and Mama D. Plenty of eye candy as well...... :rolleyes1

Seriously though, Paul again???
I read on another forum he was a favorite of the "higher ups" of the show, her name I think was Allison something.
Guess that if she likes you, you can keep coming back........ :sad2::rolleyes1

#teampaul

Oh geez, I don't think I've watched since Dan's season! I get too obsessed - reading the transcript sites, watching "After Dark"...might be a good year to watch again!

Edited: Awww, looked at the OFFICIAL list and no Dan!! Danielle Donato is the only one I know.

Is this going to be a spoiler thread once the season starts? I’d like to know so we can avoid the thread if we want to.

Cast reveal seems to have been pushed to later in the week. There's a LOT of drama going on and a shuffling of the cast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter