BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

I’m meh on Christmas and Dani. Happy to have Nicole back. My fingers are crossed that we see Paul before the night is done.

I'm so excited for Christmas. And NICOLE FROM LAST YEAR!
Pretty sure Paul will be back. Even though I really don't want him back.

I like the women. I was not a big fan of Bayleigh during her original season, but I think part of that was because I really didn’t like Chris and I thought he sort of rubbed off on her. Since he’s not there, hopefully she’ll play a better game.

I’ve watched every season except maybe 3 or 4 but I don’t remember some of those guys even though I know I watched the season because I remember other people. All star seems to be a subjective term lol

Bailey=:crazy2:

I would not consider David an all-star, but it will be interesting to see his game play as he had such a short stay before. I wonder which houseguests they invited that ended up testing positive.

They have some of my favorites and people I vaguely remember but luckily no one I dislike.

So, who are we glad not to see?

I’m glad there’s no Josh or Kayce(?). Her LETS GO drove me nuts!

I’m also glad to not see Derrick. I know he was a fan favourite but I couldn’t stand him. There was just something about him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter