BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Oh Wow that Tyler Crispin looks so familiar.........
Looks like a bunch of youngins and one 40ish (Steve Arienta)

Its getting so close now!

He looks like Frank Eudy!
latest

Kaitlyn is from my hometown. I went to the neighboring school district but just looked her up on FB and we have about 30 mutual friends!

They don’t all look like they came straight from central casting, I’m IN.

A little disappointed that they didn't listen to viewers asking for a mix of ages but I'm going in with an open mind!

I agree that it would be nice to have a broader age group, but former houseguests have said it's very hard to take 3 months out of your life. You have to pre-pay bills for 3 months, make arrangements for child care if you have kids, be able to take 3 months off from work and still have a job to come back to. So 20 somethings, especially early 20's, have the least baggage, so to speak, and can more easily do a show like this. With Celeb BB, since it was only 4 weeks in the house, they were able to attract a wider age range.

I agree that it would be nice to have a broader age group, but former houseguests have said it's very hard to take 3 months out of your life. You have to pre-pay bills for 3 months, make arrangements for child care if you have kids, be able to take 3 months off from work and still have a job to come back to. So 20 somethings, especially early 20's, have the least baggage, so to speak, and can more easily do a show like this. With Celeb BB, since it was only 4 weeks in the house, they were able to attract a wider age range.
Hmmm, makes sense!

That makes a lot of sense!

She's a friend of Jackie from season 17 (? the first season James was on).

Jillian from last season said Faysal and someone else were alternates for season 19.

There's a picture of Tyler with the Nolan twins on twitter.

There's a ton of info floating on twitter now. I can't wait for the bios and interviews. : )

It's my favorite time of year!! :yay::yay::yay:

Dang...I wonder if I know Jackie too then? I meet so many people passing through dancing in the shows here. I can't remember them all. It really does go to show though that all of these people on these shows are in the entertainment industry or trying to break into it. I remember on Janelle's season, they were all sitting around on the live feeds talking about all of the auditions they had all been on, and it sounded like their jobs! Kind of annoying that they don't get regular joes. It's always really apparent when they each take turns hosting the games that they play. Not a single one of them goes up there and stutters or stammers their way through the lines they are reading. No one ever acts embarrassed to speak in public. No one has ever been camera shy.....makes you think.

I am in again this season too!! BUT......as luck would have it, we leave for vacation on June 27 and we will be at ATL on a 4 hr layover during the premier :crazy2: Hopefully, we will be able to watch some episodes while on vacay otherwise we will be doing a marathon on July 8 when we get back.

So happy to hear it looks like all newbies this year. :)

Lots of very interesting characters. I like the country girl- Sam, the football player girl- Kaycee, Winston (cause he's fine and loves his dog), the LP guy- JC and, because I'm old, the Jersey cop guy- Steve.

Last edited:
I know this could change but I don't like the flight attendant. Terrible customer skills. I bet the airline that she works for didn't like what she had to say. Not into the retired detective and the Vegas girl. I like the country girl that likes the tall guy. Oh and SwaggyC is playing too hard and turning me off. Can't wait to know names, LOL.

I know this could change but I don't like the flight attendant. Terrible customer skills. I bet the airline that she works for didn't like what she had to say. Not into the retired detective and the Vegas girl. I like the country girl that likes the tall guy. Oh and SwaggyC is playing too hard and turning me off. Can't wait to know names, LOL.

I was thinking the same thing about her airline hearing how she talks about the job.

I don't know about all of you, but I thought the "tech" theme of the games was just too fake and seemed like the producers were trying too hard. The games on their own were fine.

Yes I did not like this theme at all. It was very fake/cheap looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter