Big FP+ News: Starting 2/19 New DHS Tiers, MFSR FP+ Added, READ POST #1

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
Massive kudos to @Mermaidtails1323 for being the first to spot this info!

New Disney’s Hollywood Studios (DHS) FastPass (FP) tiering goes in effect 2/19/2020.

FPs under the new tiering and for Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run (MFSR) are available to book NOW for 2/19/2020+.

At the moment, there is no news or information regarding FP availability for:

• Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway (MMRR), which opens 3/4/2020
  • Star Wars: Rise or Rise of the Resistance (RotR), which is currently operating with a virtual queue / boarding group process (see this thread for more info)

New DHS Tiering as of 2/19/2020

Tier 1

Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run (MFSR)
Slinky Dog Dash (SDD)

Tier 2
All Other DHS FP-eligible rides/shows/attractions

Last edited:

Yes! I really can’t believe it. From what I can tell (although can’t confirm), it appears there are no tiers and MFSR is included. I can try to include screen shots for my new FP days for HS. We are going February 24-29. I was really just trying to pick up a SDD FP (did), but then saw the changes. I modified my Muppets and Little Mermaid throw aways to prior Tier 1.
I now wonder if this means that there will be a FP for RoTR?!

Oh wow!
Now if they would just release MMRR Then I could get all set for my FP day in April!
I am not greatly worried about MFSR but I love TSMM and DEFINITELY want to ride MMRR so...

Can somebody please remind us what those acronyms mean?

MFSR : Millenium Falcons smugglers Run
SSD: Slinky dog dash

Tier 1 . Only 1 FP can be issued for these rides. You may get a other once that one is used. But for the 1st FP , only one from that tier may be selected.

Tier 2: you may select more than one ride for a fast pass.

What a game changer at that park.....too bad I will be there 2/3!!!!
LOL

But this was what was needed. I had a thread about this 2 months back.

Having TT and RR being secondary makes planning your day around SWGE much much easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter