Big Thunder Refurb

Somebody asked this the other day. My theory was that they are trying to block more of Star Wars land. I realize its a long long ago, but the galaxy far far away woukd make it a bit weird to see when on a wild west ride(unless you liked the cowboys vs aliens movie)

I was there on Tuesday, they opened the trail around it for the treak or treat trails. The ride vehicle was actually going around it. I was surprised to see that, and hoped they were going to open it early for the party, but that never happened.

Last week I had lunch at Rancho Del Zocalo. They were doing speed tests. The operator would dispatch a train and say over the PA “Train 3 half full”. When it came back, the dispatcher would say “train 3 return XX seconds”. They were putting in water weights and taking them out each time simulating different number of riders. They did this my entire lunch. The coaster geek in me was slightly amused.

I'm at the Parks today. I didn't get a chance to ride since I was over in DCA the whole day, but I noticed on Max Pass that FP was available today for Thunder Mountain. I'm looking forward to riding tomorrow!

I'm at the Parks today. I didn't get a chance to ride since I was over in DCA the whole day, but I noticed on Max Pass that FP was available today for Thunder Mountain. I'm looking forward to riding tomorrow!
Let us know if anything is different! Enjoy your time at the parks. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!