Bike Costs

donac

Wife, mother, math teacher, quilter
Does anyone know what the cost would be to rent a bike for the week? We can't bring bikes down because we are taking the train and have no way of getting them on the train with the car. My husband has just started riding again and has done 20 - 25 miles every weekend and will do more when school lets out and I think he wants to keep up his training while we are down there.

Thanks,
Dona

unfortunately bikes are only rented during bike barn hours - no overnite rentals, it could not hurt to call and see if they make any exceptions to this.

I would either get a bike rack for the car that will work on the train and bring your own or just go to Super WalMart on 192 and buy a bike for about $80. At the end of the week you could try to sell it for whatever. Even if you only get $25 for it that would only be $55 cost to you and cheeper than a rental. I don't know what kind of a car you have but you should be able to rig something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter