Bill Wong's???????

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
Someone mentioned this on another thread as a good chinese buffet. Anyone have comments good or bad???? Cost??? Location??

If it's the one near Belz, off I-drive, we were there 3 years ago and were underwhelmed. Sorry as big a fan of buffets as I am, the bottom line is you get what you pay for.

We had friends take us there way back in 1996. After paying Disney prices for food (which I was prepared for and don't really mind) we spent $13 per person for dinner and though the food was pretty good. It is not excellent but we were happy. There was plenty to choose from and a large assortment of desserts too.

I just have bad memories from eating there New Years eve 1998 and My husband passing his first Kidney stone. It was myself, my husband, and our then 7th month old son. I had to drive us to the hospital off Sandlake rd. They were kind enough to give us our money back since we had just been seated an gotten a plate of food when the episode hit. I will say it didn't look too impressive for the cost. And we have never tried it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter