Bird attack shuts down part of Adventureland..

Cayaco

Mouseketeer
I hardly think a few birds are going to bring about the end of the Magic Kingdom.

These weren't a few birds.

So I've never seen anything like this, but I guess new things are always bound to happen when you go to Disney a whole lot..

1SMjwGv.jpg

Last night, 5/18, a section of Adventure Land was shut down. The Magic Carpets of Aladdin were closed and the walkway behind it was roped off. Also the exit area to Jungle Cruise was a no go.

The reason?

The birds.

iJWVgvo.jpg

Well okay, maybe Jessica Tandy wasn't running screaming past Pecos Bill, but the birds were attacking people and the area had to be shut down. I asked a cast member if it was Hitchhock incarnate and was assured it wasn't that bad. "Something fell out of one of their nests, they are very angry right now."

So yeah, that's something new. But anyway, besides all the birddeath that is assuredly to come, why did they get rid of all the seats to the right of Aloha Aisle?

5klLWYr.jpg

I am much more concerned about having no where to sit when eating my Dole Whip.

Adventure Land sure was an adventure for once.

I have seen the birds in that area be very bold and aggressive stealing things from strollers parked next to the treehouse. This actually does not surprise me.

I am absolutely not telling my bird phobic daughter about this. She would freak out. We will be there first of June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter