Birkenstock Sandals

Disney Dude

Mouseketeer
Anyone know how long it will take to break them in? I just got a pair, and have been wearing them around the house everyday. We will be leaving for Disney on March 31, and I wanted them for the trip so I didn't have to wear sneakers all the time. Now I'm worried they won't be comfortable and will hurt my feet! Thanks

I think you'll have enough time to break them in. I just bought a pair of Arizona sandals and a pair of Boston clogs about 2 weeks ago. I've been faithful in wearing them EVERY day for a few hours at a time and they're finally to the point now where they are comfortable. I LOVE my Birkis. They were the best $$$ I've spent in a long time. Good luck to you.

Wear them as much as possible. Wear them whenever you are at home around the house. Those can really be painful if they are not broken in well, but after they are, they are heaven!

Just bought my pair of Birkenstock's at Sam's for $39.95 - will
go back for other colors. I lived in these last year at Disney.
Never needed another shoe.

I could never get used to them and finally gave up. Brought my favorite walking sneakers and stayed comfortable (and feet stayed clean too!)

Minnies guy.....

Do you happen to have a website for where you got your birkenstocks?
We dont have a sam's club here. That sounds like a great price. What style did you buy?:)

Has anyone ever bought the waterproof Birkenstocks? They are called Trinadads and I guess there is a Milano style as well?? They run about 60-70.00 .

Any info would help. Definately looking for waterproof. Thanks.:)

You may want to try wearing them all day. When I first got mine I noticed that there were several muscles in my legs that I had never noticed before. ;) My legs were a little sore at first, but that went away rather quickly. I never had any trouble with them at WDW. Can you wear them to work? I do. These are the best shoes I have ever had!

:)

My Birkenstocks took about two weeks to break them in, if that. After a few days they felt really great on my feet. I wasn't sure if I'd like them or not, since I wasn't a big fan of sandals. Piglet203 convinced me to try them, though and now I love them. I also bought a pair of Tevas, which Piglet203 also convinced me to get. I will be wearing both pairs of sandals a lot on our vacation in May to WDW.

Mickey76 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter