Birthday dessert at Tony's or back at AoA?

acciobrain

Mouseketeer
We will be having DS5's birthday dinner at Tony's. I've read through about 50 pages of the cake master thread but haven't quite found what I'm looking for. It appears that the birthday cake options for Tony's are slim. DS won't eat the tiramisu that is exclusive to that location. We also won't be staying out late enough to make a dessert party worth it. As he's only 5, I think he might be disappointed if he didn't get a small bite of birthday cake on his actual birthday. We'll be staying at AoA. Would it be better for me to schedule for a mini-cake to be delivered to the room? Or is there a different tiny cake option for us at Tony's? A slice or a cupcake or something else? It doesn't need to be elaborate by any means and DH and I don't need to eat any too. If I haven't hit the right page in the cake thread, please feel free to direct me there too. :)

Tony's has a cupcake as a dessert on the children's menu, so if that is sufficient you could just order him that :)

there is no shortage of cupcakes available.

for fun, give him a cupcake for breakfast. You can get it from the food court (even the day prior) and wake him up w a birthday cupcake. Bring matches and a candle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!