• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday in Vegas Ideas!

becalubob

DIS Veteran
Posted this in a different area, hoping to get more responses here!!!

We are celebrating by going to Vegas! It's the first trip for most of us. I'm looking for some ideas on how to spend our "birthday party celebration night."

We are all pretty laid back people, not looking for anything "too sophisticated" - nothing ritzy, or too hip. What we'd like is someplace to eat dinner and be able to have a cake (either made there or be able to be brought in), then be able to have drinks/dance/enjoy the surroundings. If we could do this all in one location, great, otherwise, we are fine with doing dinner/cake at one place, then going somewhere else.

Suggestions on my other thread included Carnaval Court and Margaritaville. Both look fun!!! A few other people suggested the dueling pianos at New York New York.

Any other suggestions? Thanks!!! :banana:

Last edited:
OMG- you are going to the "Party Capital of the World" :cool1: just walk up and down the street, stop anywhere, drink anywhere!! Canival Court is a good idea, but I would just wander there are soooo many cool bars, small and large, I would stay away from the really trendy clubs (PURE/Ghost bar etc) really crowded, and I believe you would have a better time just randomly going. You could even go Downtown, nothing trendy down there!! Trust me, anywhere in Vegas is a Party! Love that place.

I met up with a huge group of friends of mine at PF Changs on the strip. It's inside the Planet Hollywood hotel(formerly the Aladdin). The location is great because it's central on the strip. We ended renting a private dining room for dinner there. It was nice and we had plenty of seating. There was around 20 of us.

Dick's Last Resort at Excalibur . . . they have live music at night on weekends.

Harrah's also has dueling pianos in the bar by the sports book, but it doesn't serve dinner.

Kahunaville at Treasure Island is also a fun place.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter