Birthday suggestions??

udnylad

Mouseketeer
Hi Folks
It's me again, trying to pick your brains for ideas.

When we go to WDW in July, our DS (5) and DD (7) will be both celebrating their birthdays. Is there anything special that we can do or special places we can go for their birthdays? Just want to see if we can tie in our park visiting plans with making the days a little special. Any suggestions?

Morven

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi Morven ~Welcome to the UK Dis!~

How lovely to have both of your childrens birthdays whilst in WDW? :D

I know that if you call at Town Hall in Magic Kingdom you can get special badges with the childrens names on them - then all the CM's seem to take extra notice and go out of their way to wish the children happy birthday etc. etc.

I would try to book a Character Meal for the day, and maybe request a birthday cake.

I am sure lots of members have done this sort of thing and you will get lots of advice later on :)

Hope you have a fab time, and the children enjoy their birthdays.

we had a birthday cake at a character meal in Disneyland Paris - and that was quite good, they played Happy Birthday and all the characters came around and made a fuss of the child.

I would check with Disney Dining on the exact procedure for getting a cake as we had a bit of a mix-up (the restaurant we went to didn't do cakes) and we had to have a last minute change of plans, but I think that was partly to do with the language problem as much as anything .

We also got the birthday badge and the CM's did go out of their way to say Happy Birthday.

Bev

Our twins (girls)had their 7th birthday while we were there in December last,We had breakfast at Cindy's,the day after we took them to the Grand Floridian for the Pirate cruise,they loved every minute of it.They have a programme of different activities at the GF,I'm sure they would find something special! Maybe someone knows the website with more info.
Geoff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter