black friday Target. buy $50 get coupon for 20% off

I am trying this today, I will report back if no one has. I have 3 other coupons I can use, but I am trying to save them.
Super annoyed at Target, the coffee maker I wanted to get yesterday went from $99 on Monday to $148 yesterday when the coupon was active. Today it's back to $98, after I did a huge run last night with my 20% off.

Edited to add, I just did it. Used the code from the 20% off coupon I scanned yesterday, and it took 20% off my online order. So I still have 3 more to use :-)

DD used the 20% off coupon in store last week and again last night online. It worked both times. She took a picture of it before using it in store so she would have the numbers to enter online.

Excellent, they haven't tied the bar codes to the promo codes yet. I only got 1 coupon this year in store, I had a discount on my online order and didn't feel like trying to find something I needed for 4.56 to make the $50 after discounts. Since I oddly enough don't have much shopping to do this year I figured one would be good enough if they weren't tied together yet. (still trying to figure out who I'm missing to be getting off so light this year on shopping, but it's early yet so that's a future me problem :) )

My Target shopping trip was a success! First, I bought two $100 Target gift cards from Meijer and earned a $20 MPerks reward. Then I spent $410 at Target pre discount. After cartwheel and 20% coupon my total was $299. I paid using my $200 in gift cards then put the remaining amount on my Redcard. With the 5% off, my charge was $94. I earned $15 in Target gift cards on the items I purchased. Overall, I saved/earned free money in the total of $150!

DD used the 20% off coupon in store last week and again last night online. It worked both times. She took a picture of it before using it in store so she would have the numbers to enter online.
Darn! We did our huge shopping spree last night and the clerk took my coupon. I realized I missed a few things and wish I still had one to use online. Oh well. But we did really well we stocked up on a years worth of toothpaste/shampoo/toilet paper/cleaning supplies and all the toys for the niece and nephew and the $200 donation for toys for tots and the total before the discounts and cartwheel came to $1800 and walked out paying around $1400. We also got $110 in target gift cards from the promo buys.

Does it matter whether you use it online vs in the store first or vice versa...?

I used my coupon yesterday and am very happy with what I got for the money, :)

I used it online first to place an in-store pickup order for 2 dropmix's (thank you to whoever mentioned these! I was lost on what to get my nephew and this is perfect! So I picked one up for him as a combo birthday/christmas gift and I picked one up for dd's for a combo christmas gift for both of them). So I used the code online first for that, then I went to the store to do more shopping before I picked these up.

While I was there, they had some of the things on sale that I'd been planning on getting also so that helped a bit.
And they also had some of the stuff on the cartwheel app, so scored more discounts there, :-)

So anyway, all in all, this is what I got:

2 dropmix gaming systems
Black & white wifi inkjet printer (so that dd's don't eat up the color ink when printing out their school stuff, since our color printer uses color to print black, ugh)
2 set of antsy pants kits (for each of my nieces)
Antsy pants lemonade stand cover (for one niece)
Antsy pants tent cover (for other niece)
2 pop sockets (stocking stuffers for dd's)
Huge bag of double bubble gum (for my dad from older dd)
Tube of tootsie rolls (for my dad from older dd as well)
Small bluetooth speaker (for my dad from younger dd)
Picture frame (for my mom from younger dd that she's going to put a picture she took in)
Huge bag of peanut m&m's (for me, lol)
Box of andes mints (stocking stuffer for younger dd)
Bag of reeses (stocking stuff for older dd)
Bag of mint hershey kisses (just cause they were on cartwheel also, lol)
2 shampoos
2 conditioners
3 huge boxes of feminine supplies
4 deodorants
2 tubes of Nivea chapstick (for mom from older dd)

Spent $358.51, and have $10 in target gift cards from a few of the things. :yay:

Anyone having success with the Chase Pay/Walmart deal? I'm having flashbacks to a few months ago when I had trouble. I get a "payment not authorized" error message. My business and personal accounts are under different logins now, so that shouldn't be an issue. Are gift card orders still being cancelled?

Can I combine a cartwheel offer with this coupon? It sounds like yes but wanted to check before I go over there.

There are lots of good suggestions on here for the coupon use! I'm about to head out for a huge target run to use my coupon. Has anyone used it to buy beats? I asked and the electronics guy said typically not. I wasn't ready to do my large purchase so I didn't pursue it.

Beats were not listed as an exclusion so I think he was incorrect.

Thanks!

I was able to. DH was impressed by how much we ended up saving between the 20% coupon and my cartwheel coupons.

There are lots of good suggestions on here for the coupon use! I'm about to head out for a huge target run to use my coupon. Has anyone used it to buy beats? I asked and the electronics guy said typically not. I wasn't ready to do my large purchase so I didn't pursue it.

Beats were not listed as an exclusion so I think he was incorrect.

Thanks!
Yes I did online. No problem.

Saved $101 with my coupon today! We have enough TP, paper towels and Tide for quite some time. Stocked up on them since they were offering $10 gift cards if you bought 3. It total I saved $235 this trip! Pretty awesome! And I used my $300 10% off gift card so even further savings. DH wanted GoT Season 7 so I pre-ordered that and got a cover for my new Apple Watch online to use 20% off there so another $16 in savings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter