Black Friday ticket sale

Thanks for the heads up on the photo pass deal! I always purchase it anyway and this was great! I never would have thought to check.

I gave in and bought tickets from visitorlando.com using the Black Friday 10% off sale rather than waiting until Monday and checking out the discount UT may have. I was worried that I would forget to buy them, as I'll be back at work!

I bought 4 Adult 3 Park-to-Park Tickets Buy 2 day, Get 2 Days Free and it was $1120 + 65 tax = $1185 (subtotal) - $112 (10%) = $1073 TOTAL

I had the option of printing the tickets at home or having them mailed to me for $15.

Happy shopping everyone!

With the Visit Orlando tickets, my second emailed ticket says "Guest {my last name}". It this going to cause any difficulty if the second ticket is used by someone with a different last name? I didn't see an option to add the guest's name...

With the Visit Orlando tickets, my second emailed ticket says "Guest {my last name}". It this going to cause any difficulty if the second ticket is used by someone with a different last name? I didn't see an option to add the guest's name...
I dont think it will be a problem. I had similiar tickets to these in 2016. They said example, "smith family" and "jane smith" we were not asked for i.d. at entry

https://presale.amazingpictures.com/UniversalFlorida.aspx

MUP Black Friday Special 2017 $69.99

Unlimited digital downloads for 5 days, a 5x7 print, a 4x6 print, and a 16x18 print in park.
Thanks for this deal!! Do you know how long it's good for (I can't convince my husband right now as my kids are sitting close by and are still in the dark about the whole trip ;))? Also, we haven't been to Universal since pre-kid days... what rides have photos? Are there photographers around like in Disney?

I bought a 2 park, 2 days + 2 days free ticket from Undercover Tourist's cyber Monday sale this morning. I just needed one ticket for our oldest daughter because the rest of us have annual passes. We are not planning to go to Volcano Bay. UT's Black Friday price was $5 more than visitorlando but I wanted a hard ticket rather than a printed one. With visitorlando, if you want a hard ticket, you have to go pick it up at the visitor center whereas UT will mail it to you. I paid $263 and some change and the UT ticket is refundable while visitorlando is nonrefundable. We leave December 16!​

I saw UT's Cyber Monday deal too. $263 for 2 day park to park (plus 2 more days free) is a pretty decent deal but I think we were only planning on 1 day anyways. We are hoping that the Express Pass will allow us to go on most of the rides we want (in both parks) in one long day.

Just got the Undercover Tourist email.

$239.99 for four day base ticket but does include Volcano Bay
$294.99 for four day PARK TO PARK ticket that also includes VB

Valid through May 17th, 2018

Just purchased cyber Monday UT deal for 2-park, park-to-park, 2 days plus 2 days free: 263.62/adult 261.62/child.

I have a few questions about The visitOrlando.com tickets.
1- if I choose print at home can I link them to my magic band
2- where is the print at home option? I only see mail or pick up
3- if I book room only through Disney, do they send me a magic band? I've only ever done packages

Thanks!!

I have a few questions about The visitOrlando.com tickets.
1- if I choose print at home can I link them to my magic band
2- where is the print at home option? I only see mail or pick up
3- if I book room only through Disney, do they send me a magic band? I've only ever done packages

When I purchased my tickets this weekend from VisitOrlando, half way through checkout is when you chose whether to print at home, pick up in Orlando, or pay a little extra (mine was $15) to have the tickets mailed to you via FedEx (I received the email today that mine had shipped out). Sorry I can't be more specific, but I promise you the option is there!

I would ask the Disney question on the Disney forum instead of here. I've only done packages at Disney too.

I just received my 4 day PTP ticket that I purchased from UT on Cyber Monday. It has an expiration date of 11/18/18. I swear when I bought the ticket it didn't say anything about an expiration date but of course I cannot find any information now. Does anyone remember for sure if an expiration date was mentioned when ordering? TIA!

I just received my 4 day PTP ticket that I purchased from UT on Cyber Monday. It has an expiration date of 11/18/18. I swear when I bought the ticket it didn't say anything about an expiration date but of course I cannot find any information now. Does anyone remember for sure if an expiration date was mentioned when ordering? TIA!

I purchased the 2 + 2 free, e-delivery. I just checked and they have an expiration of 11/26/18.

I'm sorry, I don't remember looking for/seeing an expiration before I purchased.

Mine came yesterday with the same expiration. I did not notice and I had already goofed and almost purchased the buy 2 days get 2 free that expire in May 2018.

From UT (at the bottom of each ticket details):
Expiration

Ticket expires 12 months from order date or 7 days after first use. You will activate the ticket upon entry into your first Universal Orlando® Resort Theme Park or one of the paid entertainment venues of Universal City Walk®. Days do not have to be used consecutively.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!