Black Panther Wakanda Forever Happy Meal coming soon to McDonald's

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Beginning in November 1st in honor of the newest Black Panther sequel McDonald's will debut a Black Panther Wakanda Forever Happy Meal. There will be a set of action toys though I cannot recall how many toys there will be released but some McDonald's restaurants might've started the promotion early due to the current Halloween Happy Meal's end. But if you want to find out I advise you to call your local McDonald's to learn more about it. I was so excited to learn about this Happy Meal because I didn't even know it existed and as a Black Panther fan myself I cannot wait to get my hands on this Happy Meal

I finally got my hands on the McDonald's Black Panther Wakanda Forever Happy Meal on it's very first day which was today and the toy I got was the Nakia figure and just like we saw with the Thor Love And Thunder toys the toys connect and consist of a total of ten toys. Each toy will also have a wheel enabling them to do fighting moves and each toy changes color in water. The box for the Happy Meal is also amazing as well. Be sure to head to McDonald's to check this Happy Meal out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter