Blackbeard's Castle

infaithwetraveladventures

Earning My Ears
Long time follower but finally decided to create account. We (DW, DS, DD and myslef) will be visiting St. Thomas in December while on the Fantasy. Has Blackbeard's Castle reopened yet? DW and I have visited St. Thomas a few times but this will be first trip back since having kids and thought this would be a fun thing to do with them.

I am sorry, I did check out and saw what their website said but was wondering if anyone had tried to visit and if they might had told them on if they have a time frame. Wondering what the chances it would be open in December.

I did a look at trip advisor. You might need to ask some of the people who have recently posted reviews if there was any sign of work being done. There are closed for repairs signs which is nice. But if it doesn't look like any work is being done, then chances are you'll have to rely on the website or any St Thomas local news sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter