Blank Disney house keys

mimichan

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can purchase blank Disney house keys anywhere in the park or even in downtown Disney?

mimichan said:
Does anyone know if you can purchase blank Disney house keys anywhere in the park or even in downtown Disney?

Disney House Key? Are they keys made for your own house with Mickey ears?

I have never seen them; then again I haven't been looking for them either.

Melissa

i just saw a few at my local postal annex store that makes keys. i have never seen them on the DLR property. Very cute!

Hi, My husband owns a hardware store and he carries the key blanks in his store. Call your locally owned hardware store and ask them if they carry the Mickey blanks. You'll probably find them cheaper than if you buy them off of Ebay. :thumbsup2

Thanks to everyone who replied. I went to Sears and was told they are thinking of bringing them in but haven't made a decision yet. I haven't checked out any hardware stores yet but will look into them. I'll be in Disneyland from 3/22-26 and was hoping to maybe find them there.

Our local Fred Meyer store had 'designer' kind of keys last time I noticed, but I didn't really look because I didn't need a new key at the time. These are really cute! I'll have to check now to see if they carry Disney ones!

Updated on 3/14: DS1 apparently got into my purse and played with my car keys, and now we can't find them. So off I went with the master key to make 2 extras. Alas, no Disney keys to be found. (Just Huskies, Cougs, and NASCAR! Heh.)

Can't help you, but there have been several times I've tried to use my ToT key keychain to open the car door! :rotfl2: :blush:

I have tried our local Hardware City (Our local hardware store), Home Depot and Lowes. I would buy them online, but none of our store will cut keys from blanks that they didn't sell to you.

I keep hoping that Sears will start selling them. Has anybody tried Walmart? I know they make keys but I haven't checked them yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter