Bleacher Creatures Plush Thanos

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Today in addition to Mom getting Mother's Day gifts I got pretty lucky myself when I got a Thanos plush and it is so amazing. It appears to be part of a brand new Bleacher Creatures plush set of Guardians Of The Galaxy and there also is another Guardians Of The Galaxy plushie in the set "though I can't recall which character it is" This brand new Thanos along with the other Guardians Of The Galaxy plush set might've been released to honor the new Guardians Of The Galaxy Cosmic Rewind ride opening soon at Walt Disney World. But anyway Bleacher Creatures never ceases to amaze me with their Marvel hero plushies and Thanos is one of the best new plushies they released this year. From head to toe he has amazing details on his designs and I can say that Thanos is one of the softest Bleacher Creatures plushies I've seen and he is very huggable. I advise you to get this new plushie while you can because he will sell out fast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter