Bleacher Creatures to release Hawkeye plush in January

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
It has been announced that Bleacher Creatures is gonna release a Hawkeye plush that will be released in January along with a set featuring a Kate Bishop plush. This plush isn't even supposed to debut until January but I got it for Christmas today and I can say it's an amazing Hawkeye plush and it is so cute and cool and I was surprised to recieve it as my Christmas gift and it is so neat that I have the very first Hawkeye Bleacher Creatures plush

Has anyone gotten the Hawkeye plush from Bleacher Creatures yet? I'm curious to know?

Today I got my Kate Bishop plushie to complete my Hawkeye plush set and she is so cool and I was amazed how well Bleacher Creatures designed her and Kate is a cute plushie that all Hawkeye fans must get especially if you have the Hawkeye plush to go with her

Of all my Marvel Bleacher Creatures plushies my Hawkeye plushie is currently my favorite plushie to snuggle with and he has been ever since learning about Jeremy Renner's accident and I also have discovered that Nui-Mos clothing fits wonderful on Hawkeye so well as well as other Marvel Bleacher Creatures plushies too. I was amazed at how well Bleacher Creatures did Hawkeye so great but I was surprised that they put the mohawk hairstyle from Avengers Endgame on this Hawkeye plushie rather than the curly hairstyle Jeremy Renner has in the show. But it's an amazing plushie and I highly recommend it to anyone who's a Marvel fan
Dodger
P.S. Here's an amazing Dodger secret that only I can tell you about this plushie. This Hawkeye plushie is also my good luck charm and if you have one of these here's something you can do to have good luck every day and believe me it really works. Every day rub the top of your Hawkeye plushie's hair and you'll have good luck all around

Months after Jeremy Renner's accident my Hawkeye plushie is still my favorite of my plushies to snuggle with and is my "best friend" and when I need to relax at bedtime my Hawkeye plushie always snuggles down with me and he watches like a hawk over me as I hug him when I have trouble sleeping and right now my Hawkeye plushie is so full of love that he has gotten dirty from "eating food" with me and his hair is mussed from getting plenty of luck from rubbing his hair so much. But one thing as with all Bleacher Creatures plushies Hawkeye's plushie is very easy to clean with just a simple baby wipe and I do love getting him new clothing because doll clothes fit so well on him

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter