Blenders

jltdone

Mouseketeer
Hi we are staying in a 2 bedroom villa do they blenders to say make margaritas or smoothies?

Hi we are staying in a 2 bedroom villa do they blenders to say make margaritas or smoothies?
I brought my own to help save money but when we arrived in a studio I noticed Blenders were on the list of things they will send up if you request. I suspect they may even have them in the larger villas but can't speak to that.

One more hot tip is Costco has premixed drinks that are actually really tasty. Just mix with Ice and 10 seconds later we are drinking tasty and just as importantly affordable margaritas and a variety of other drinks they stock. We really like the Koloa rum drinks they had too.

I'm curious about if there are blenders as well. We will be in a 2 bedroom villa. Our daughter is getting married at Aulani!

I'm curious about if there are blenders as well. We will be in a 2 bedroom villa. Our daughter is getting married at Aulani!
I just asked aulani about blenders and no they don't have them at all. she told me target was around the corner.
Congrats on your daughters wedding.

I just called housekeeping and they offered to send one up. Maybe it's only for DVC?

I asked the online person. good to know thank you.
Im thinking the person I was on chat with didn't know and gave the answer of no to be safe.
Thanks for letting me know

I asked the online person. good to know thank you.
Im thinking the person I was on chat with didn't know and gave the answer of no to be safe.
Thanks for letting me know
No problem. I really wanted to know as well so i dont have to haul my blender with me on the plane next time.
PS If you do this you need to pack the blade in your checked baggage.

Blenders are based on availability, and they only have a few, so sometimes they have them, other times not; it's never guaranteed. At least that's what they tole me on our last visit. Like the CM said, Target and Costco are just down the street. Also a bit random, but they have rice makers in all larger villas, too. If you're in a studio they can send one on by request; those are always available, and they're the really nice pressure cooker type ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!