Blocked out first week in October?

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
We're planning to possibly be at HKDL around the 2nd or 3rd of October this year. I am still just looking in to everything before deciding on an itinerary and was playing around on the official website looking at special offers, but the specific offer I was looking at had this in the terms
Block-out dates: October 1 to 6, 2018

What's happening the first week in October?

We're planning to possibly be at HKDL around the 2nd or 3rd of October this year. I am still just looking in to everything before deciding on an itinerary and was playing around on the official website looking at special offers, but the specific offer I was looking at had this in the terms

What's happening the first week in October?

October 1 is China’s National Day. Usually the week of October 1 is a major holiday period with many Mainland Chinese tourists visiting Hong Kong. It’s called the October Golden Week. Definitely any special offers would be blocked for that week.

Last edited:
Ahh, well that's going to complicate things...

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter