BLT Kitchen Amenities

tundra1

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone, Sorry if this is a repeated question, but I could not find the answer anywhere I looked. Do the DVC villas with Kitchens come with salt, pepper, or cooking oil? Also, do the laundry rooms come with detergent, or do we need to add those to our Amazon Prime Shopping list?

Thank you! 🤔

No salt, pepper or cooking oil. You would need to provide those items yourself. In 1 or 2 bedroom units, 1 small box of detergent is provided.

Detergent is now a plant based liquid, ECOS. One bottle will do two loads (or so they say). I didn't care for it. No salt, pepper, oil, foil, baggies, flour, sugar (except for a small packet for coffee).

Detergent is now a plant based liquid, ECOS. One bottle will do two loads (or so they say). I didn't care for it. No salt, pepper, oil, foil, baggies, flour, sugar (except for a small packet for coffee).
Thanks! We will add detergent to our list also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!