BLT Lake View room request

Karen87

Disney Dreamin'
My husband and I are planning a trip for April 28-May 5 2018 and I have booked a Lake View studio at BLT. We own at AKL and have stayed there and at SSR. This is our first stay at BLT.

Is there a specific floor / area that I should request? I'm afraid of heights and on our last family vacation (condo in Destin) it took me two days to get used to our 6th floor balcony. I'm afraid if our balcony is any higher than that I would never use it.

If height is an issue, I'd request a low floor (as the only request). When you arrive at the resort, check with the front desk to see what floor you've been assigned. If you think it's too high, ask if something lower is available. There are some Lake Views as low as the 2nd floor.

IMO if you don't like heights, don't book BLT, even the bridge to the Contemporary is on the 5th floor. What about PVB or CCV?

:earsboy: Bill

I'm usually okay up to about the fifth floor as long as there are rails. I just don't want to get there and be on the 10th floor or higher.

We're trying to work our way though all the DVC resorts (it will probably take us the next 20 years or so). I actually wanted BCV, but they were out of studios at the 7 month mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter