BLT One-bedroom w/only one bathroom??

2boysmommy

Mouseketeer
I just watched Pete's video review (twice) of his 1-bedroom stay at BLT and it appears his room (8111) did not have a second bathroom! Instead there was a large, walk-in laundry room next to the bedroom. Is this new? Only in some rooms?
This is where we own but we haven't stayed there since November 2011 as we have been trying other resorts. However, now that we have 2 stinky tween/teen boys that second bathroom is a necessity and I'm worried it won't be in our room for our October visit!

We had a similar room last year with the walk in laundry/closet. We had a full second bathroom. The kitchen/dining area was smaller.

I'd guess that he just did not show the second bathroom. It is near the entry door. The rooms on the inner "C" of the building have the walk in laundry room. The rooms on the outer "C" have the laundry in a closet.

Where is the video review? I saw the podcast where they spoke about it but not the video.

I found the video - took a guess that it was on the new DVC Fan blog. I believe they just did not show the 2nd bathroom. In the section where Pete is sitting at the table and talking about the housekeeping bringing blankets you can see the door into the laundry room over his right shoulder. Behind his head you see a rather large wall which is the area to the right of the laundry room and is the 2nd bathroom. Or should be. To the right of that wall you see the entry way from the hallway door.

Last edited:
Yep, that was a one bedroom on the inner side of the C. So the second bathroom is right next to the entrance of the villa The large laundry room with storage space is the perk for being on the inner side of the C. But you don't get stools at the kitchen counter or quite as much space in the living room.

Hmm- we have a 1 BR in August- two teen boys and we are planning on eating in a lot- is there something we should request?
Do they all have 2 baths?
We had a 1 BR at Jambo and it only had one so I didn't know that BL may have 2. Pretty psyched if this is the case!

Hmm- we have a 1 BR in August- two teen boys and we are planning on eating in a lot- is there something we should request?
Do they all have 2 baths?
We had a 1 BR at Jambo and it only had one so I didn't know that BL may have 2. Pretty psyched if this is the case!

Both BLT and Kidani have 2 full bathrooms in the 1BR's. Jambo was converted from hotel rooms and has only the 1 bathroom.

Yep, that was a one bedroom on the inner side of the C. So the second bathroom is right next to the entrance of the villa The large laundry room with storage space is the perk for being on the inner side of the C. But you don't get stools at the kitchen counter or quite as much space in the living room.

Thanks - I guess we have always been on the outside of the C! I didn't realize the layouts were so different. Feeling much better now.

I watched Pete's video too. I thought it was weird that he didn't show the 2nd bathroom. It is a great feature of the 1 bdrm at BLT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!