BLT room request

JaneSparrow

Mouseketeer
Hello - we will be staying at BLT in 2BR LV accessible but waitlisted on regular 2BR (initially my 88 yr old grandmother was going to be part of our trip).

Which rooms should we request for? Hoping to watch the water parade and/or glimpse of MK wishes.

Hello - we will be staying at BLT in 2BR LV accessible but waitlisted on regular 2BR (initially my 88 yr old grandmother was going to be part of our trip).

Which rooms should we request for? Hoping to watch the water parade and/or glimpse of MK wishes.

We stayed in a 1 bdr LV on the 4th floor in the south tower last year, and could see the water parade. I will say...after night 1, I didn't consider that to be a "bonus" any longer. It's LOUD. Like really LOUD. Like extremely LOUD. We're RD people with young kids so we go to bed early, and it woke us up several nights. We even use a white noise machine at Disney. By the time it makes it around Bay Lake, it's after 10:00, and we're usually in bed by then.

I really can't stress how loud this thing is. LOL. It's loud, at least that close to the water in the south tower. Maybe people on a higher floor in the south tower or in the north tower have a different experience, though.

You have to be in the north tower to have a shot at seeing MK from a LV room. I'd visit this post, which gives an excellent overview of different rooms, with lots of pictures from different rooms:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2257082

The fully accessible rooms are all on the outer north side a far as I know so the only real request would be lower or higher floor. You should get a glimpse of Wishes from any of them.

Actually, is it a dedicated or lock off? Lock offs would be where I described.

The fully accessible rooms are all on the outer north side a far as I know so the only real request would be lower or higher floor. You should get a glimpse of Wishes from any of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter