BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

It's been more than ten years since I last stayed at Bay Lake Tower. Last time I did, I send an email to Member Services with a small list of my preferred room numbers (Theme Park View), and got almost exactly what I wanted. Do people still use this method successfully?

It's been more than ten years since I last stayed at Bay Lake Tower. Last time I did, I send an email to Member Services with a small list of my preferred room numbers (Theme Park View), and got almost exactly what I wanted. Do people still use this method successfully?
Yes, we do. As above, you can also use Chat via the member website. Or you can do the old-fashioned thing and call.

Thanks! I just used the chat feature and added my room preferences. Easy! Hope it works.
Good luck! I think that requesting a range of rooms or a relatively generic desire helps, because then there are multiple ways the room assigners can fulfill your request.

We will be staying in a one bedroom lake view in December. The last couple of times we had a lake view we ended up with a view overlooking BLT, you had to step out on the balcony and look to the right to see the lake. Years ago we had a view that allowed us to see the lake from our room and when we stepped out on the balcony the contemporary and monorail were on right. What rooms should we request to have a chance at that view again? I know a request is just a request but we loved that view. Other than that, what should we request not to have a view mainly of BLT from the inside of our room. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate.

We will be staying in a one bedroom lake view in December. The last couple of times we had a lake view we ended up with a view overlooking BLT, you had to step out on the balcony and look to the right to see the lake. Years ago we had a view that allowed us to see the lake from our room and when we stepped out on the balcony the contemporary and monorail were on right. What rooms should we request to have a chance at that view again? I know a request is just a request but we loved that view. Other than that, what should we request not to have a view mainly of BLT from the inside of our room. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate.
Hi , back on Page 144 of this thread , post #2875 has a map of the rooms. That helped me to request the right group of rooms based on what room category you booked. Hope this helps

Where do you access the chat feature on the member website?
Log in, and if available a little box saying Chat will pop up in the upper right. Click on that and carry on!

Sometimes Chat isn't available, but if you wait a little bit it will pop up. If I don't see Chat and don't want to wait, I'll click on Help & Contact in the bar, then Contact Us, then on the Email Us link at the upper right.

Mk Theme park view.

Some parking lot, of course. But, outstanding view of the castle and space mountain. Room 7722.

Attachments

• PXL_20240203_194303781.jpg
    PXL_20240203_194303781.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 13
  • PXL_20240203_194311364.jpg
    PXL_20240203_194311364.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 13
  • PXL_20240203_194315863.jpg
    PXL_20240203_194315863.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 12
  • PXL_20240203_194329473.jpg
    PXL_20240203_194329473.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter