BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

View attachment 383408 View attachment 383407 Rooms ending in 06, 08 and 14. Not sure if 14 is considered MK view. I stayed in 7908 and you had to look left to see the MK, it was a wonderful view. The lake view was very nice too. The MK view was a bonus. Had to edit the photo a bit to get to proper size to post here. Top one is a panoramic view.

My standard view one bedroom (7412) had this same view. We watched fireworks every night in our pajamas from the couch with the music piped in on the tv.

Attachments

• 3873DC53-009C-4E6F-AA2F-817B5AADAB89.jpeg
    3873DC53-009C-4E6F-AA2F-817B5AADAB89.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 93
How do you request a room and any suggestions for the best room? We have a theme park 2 bedroom room reserved in February.
Request a high floor low number. We were initially on the 5th floor in October which I thought should be considered standard view and then got moved up to the 10th floor since we had put in a request for a high floor that never got to room assignments at BLT. And do call BLT directly a couple weeks before to make sure your request was noted (it is only a request but if they don’t get your wish list you don’t have a fighting chance to get your request)

7918, TPV studio. The second photo is a panorama from the balcony. It is considerably smaller than a VGF studio but we could totally make it work for the 4 of us. Has great storage space. Sorry, for some reason I cannot rotate the room photo to be right side up.

Attachments

• 2F299A2E-2712-4A4A-9BE3-63BD79360A8C.jpeg
    2F299A2E-2712-4A4A-9BE3-63BD79360A8C.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 87
  • E0703F23-2E65-4588-84CE-1D995906AEDF.jpeg
    E0703F23-2E65-4588-84CE-1D995906AEDF.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

When I sign up for online check in the only room request available is "near elevator", where can I actually request high floor? I have a standard view 2 bedroom dedicated booked (on cash) for September. I want to be on the MK side of the building as the only standard view two bedrooms on the lake side are on the first floor and my family would hate that.

When I sign up for online check in the only room request available is "near elevator", where can I actually request high floor? I have a standard view 2 bedroom dedicated booked (on cash) for September. I want to be on the MK side of the building as the only standard view two bedrooms on the lake side are on the first floor and my family would hate that.

You have to call MS or it sounds like CRO and have them note the request on your reservation. Then do nothing with the online request form when you check in.

There is only one standard view dedicated two bedroom on the first floor.

High floor & north facing.... does that work ok for a lake view that we hope has a peek of the fireworks?! We had a one bedroom just like that although lower several years back. Any tips appreciated ;)

High floor & north facing.... does that work ok for a lake view that we hope has a peek of the fireworks?! We had a one bedroom just like that although lower several years back. Any tips appreciated ;)
We always ask for high floor, north facing even number and have been lucky to get a small lake view to the right and MK to the left (standing on the balcony). Yes you will have a tennis court or parking lot view too.

So, I am thinking some fireworks could be viewed from Villas ending in 04, 06, 08. True? Is music always piped in at BLT?
Those room numbers should at least give you a view of the fireworks. You will need to access the music through the tv channel

We requested 7530, got 7330. While lower, could still see fireworks just fine from the 2nd bedroom balcony. Master you had to lean over a bit. Much prefer 7530.

Just waitlisted a 1BR standard view for 4 nights in late Jan.....hoping it comes thru. Haven't stayed here yet. If it does come thru....any suggestions on what requests to make?? I know it's standard view......

Just waitlisted a 1BR standard view for 4 nights in late Jan.....hoping it comes thru. Haven't stayed here yet. If it does come thru....any suggestions on what requests to make?? I know it's standard view......

I was in room 7412 (std 1 bedroom) in mid-June and had an amazing fireworks view. By day it was part parking lot, part Space Mountain, park lake. By night it was perfect fireworks! If I ever have the opportunity to stay BLT standard again, I'll request an even numbered room, which is exactly what I did this past time - that at least gets you the "outside" curve, and therefore a better chance of fireworks :-) Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter