BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

I’m trying to view the pics in the OP but the images are all blank. Are they not available anymore?

Ok... I’m trying to click on the pics next to each room type listed where it says “pics”. Is that the wrong spot?

I randomly clicked on a few of the "Pics" links (including the first one listed) and was taken to the page showing the pictures. It could be your browser, maybe? :confused3 I use Firefox. However, I have to switch to Microsoft Edge in order to get MDE to work correctly.

I randomly clicked on a few of the "Pics" links (including the first one listed) and was taken to the page showing the pictures. It could be your browser, maybe? :confused3 I use Firefox. However, I have to switch to Microsoft Edge in order to get MDE to work correctly.
Same, it's working for me!

Ok... I’m trying to click on the pics next to each room type listed where it says “pics”. Is that the wrong spot?

Could be you've randomly selected posts that the pics aren't available anymore but many of them are.

What should I request for a 1 bedroom standard view? I just want highest floor and quiet location no trucks beeping, is there a certain area or just go with highest floor possible. Can you ask for MK view since on some of the pictures you can see MK or the lake.first time staying here

What should I request for a 1 bedroom standard view? I just want highest floor and quiet location no trucks beeping, is there a certain area or just go with highest floor possible. Can you ask for MK view since on some of the pictures you can see MK or the lake.first time staying here

The way the standard rooms are set up the highest floor you might get would be 5 and you could try to ask for a low even number but no promises as they are so few standard rooms. The chart many of us have used is a little out of date as far as what we thought room views are so it might not be of much help.

Hi.

In years past, I had a two bedroom LV room but it also faced some of MK and I could see the fireworks and the castle. I posted on this thread.

But, in January, I have a LV studio. Are there any studios that also face some of MK and can see the castle and/or monorail?
I don't know exactly what to request for our location.

Thank you.

Hi.

In years past, I had a two bedroom LV room but it also faced some of MK and I could see the fireworks and the castle. I posted on this thread.

But, in January, I have a LV studio. Are there any studios that also face some of MK and can see the castle and/or monorail?
I don't know exactly what to request for our location.

Thank you.
Even numbered rooms are on the outside of the C. Those on the North end of the building could have a partial MK view, while those on the South end would be closer to the CR tower.

Odd numbered rooms are on the inside of the C and would overlook the pool.

Even numbered rooms are on the outside of the C. Those on the North end of the building could have a partial MK view, while those on the South end would be closer to the CR tower.

Odd numbered rooms are on the inside of the C and would overlook the pool.

Thank you. You have been very helpful with me today LOL THANKS.

So, given that I have reserved a LV Studio, and hopefully want to see the castle and/or monorail a little, I would request, Even number room, North end?

Would that be correct?

Thank you (again!).

First time booking BLT. We booked a studio - Lake view. Any room requests to be able to see the fireworks?

B831EF90-4B65-45E8-A589-A184D72F833B.jpeg 70B01A54-E610-4C77-A350-9743FED24558.jpeg Rooms ending in 06, 08 and 14. Not sure if 14 is considered MK view. I stayed in 7908 and you had to look left to see the MK, it was a wonderful view. The lake view was very nice too. The MK view was a bonus. Had to edit the photo a bit to get to proper size to post here. Top one is a panoramic view.

Last edited:
Happy thoughts for me that we get 7530 next week!!! We stayed there last year and I cannot imagine any other room. 10 days woo hoo!

Happy thoughts for me that we get 7530 next week!!! We stayed there last year and I cannot imagine any other room. 10 days woo hoo!
Good luck ! Not sure what you gave as your your room request but I will tell you that a couple years ago we listed specific room numbers (wanting an outside even number north tower )and none were available so we got an inside middle tower lake view. We were able to change a couple days later and now have learned to ask for north tower even number.

How do you request a room and any suggestions for the best room? We have a theme park 2 bedroom room reserved in February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!