BLT Which Room?

LvsTnk

Home is AKV&BLT
We have owned BLT since day 1 but this will be our first stay spring break 2014.
Since 2 of my children are older I'm not sure who will be able to come on this trip.

I have a 1 bed lake view booked but not sure if I would be disappointed with a 2 bed standard view? If I could even get it. It would be nice if everyone came to not have to scramble to find the older kids something. Then there is the first time stay Big Bang theme park view but that would def have to be a 1 bed.

Since I have only been to the TOTWL I have no idea what we would be missing with these room views.

Can anyone help make my decision?? Thank you!

Standard view rooms are on the first 4 floors of the resort. They can be of the parking lot, pool, or various courts or even of the dumpsters. If you are looking for a room with a great view I would not suggest this but would also say you are probably too late to get one now anyway- these book up by the 10 month mark at the latest.

A theme park vioew will be no lower than the 5th floor and will have a view of the magic kingdom- space mountain is bigger than the castle but the views towards the top are lovely and I enjoy watching MK wake up in the morning from my balcony.

Lake views can be pool, marine, or lake views. They can be on the north end of the building with MK off to the side, the south end of the building near the contemporary, or the back of the building facing the other side across the pool or directly oiut towards the lake.

If you search there is a thread with the rooms and views you can look at.

Room map showing which are which is here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2257082 If you get theme park or lake view definitely request high floor. Personal view is that TP view is OK and good for seeing castle and fireworks, but lake view is actually better. You can actually get the best of both worlds, a lake view and partial TP view, by getting lake view and request even numbered room on northern wall,in additon to requesting high floor.

Well the 2 bed standard view is out so that's off the list. I didn't have enough BLT points to book that early so I'm making my 7 month decision here. I have some banked pts but I need to figure out how to use them.

My DS with special needs would love that theme park view but I always feel responsible for the older kids hmm. A cup of coffee and a view of anything there in the morning would be great for me I'm up before the sun.

Thank you for that link I'm not too lucky with requests but I will def give it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter