Blue Friday 2017

Got the email around 1:30 pm with link

Picked up Beluga tour. Decided against the all day dining as we'll be doing Xmas shows at rapid pace.

Shamu dining tempting but just did it in Oct

I really had hoped there would be some surprises thrown into the mix.

Thank you! And that is disappointing on Discovery Cove. Really 0 savings unless you are going during a blackout period...

Exactly. Tried to call between getting ready for dinner but wait was over an hour. Wanted to see if AP dates/rates out yet for DC next year (February)
I hear ya. They have better offers posted for FL residents for DC off season than the 'sale price'. This is my first year living down here, so now at least I know this won't save us any money on DC. Was also looking at the APs- but we don't need Aquatica, so buying two regular ones with the extra 3 months tacked on is a better deal for us. Deals are good for some people here, though- so that's good.

Our APs expired middle of Oct (the last BOGO 'free' offer). Was on fence but already have WDW waterparks on our APs there this year, really don't need Aquatica.

I'm considering renewing mine (if I would get the extra 3 months since we'll be using December of '18) or buying just a SW one.

Don't see why the fun pass wouldn't work for my Mr. Only need one AP for parking & other discounts since we travel together.:confused3

DC usually (the last few years) send out an email around Dec 1st for a DC day that needs to be booked by Dec 24th for $149.00 pp....I will wait.

DC usually (the last few years) send out an email around Dec 1st for a DC day that needs to be booked by Dec 24th for $149.00 pp....I will wait.

Thanks for posting this. We are going to DC in April but don't need to do the Dolphin swim again. Hoping for a better price than the current $180pp. Blue Friday was $0 savings for us :(

Question guys. The website states "Must add both paid and free to cart". However if I add two (cause there is two of us) it gives us the full price? If I add one and select date it says "First Guest $19" and "Free Guest $0.00". I assume this is okay I should only pay the $19 front of line or $40 for the beluga.

Question guys. The website states "Must add both paid and free to cart". However if I add two (cause there is two of us) it gives us the full price? If I add one and select date it says "First Guest $19" and "Free Guest $0.00". I assume this is okay I should only pay the $19 front of line or $40 for the beluga.

Sorry lads, I'm being an idiot. There is an option for free guests under Adults and Minors.

Did anyone have an issue printing out their tickets/vouchers? I have a page break half way through the barcode at the bottom of the page. There is a bar code at the top of each page as well but that one is intact. Do you think as long as one of them is ok they will work when we get there or should I contact SW?

Mine are one on each page. Maybe try changing your page size or margins? It's a pdf once you click the download button. Maybe that will fix it.

I thought I mentioned it before, but can’t find my post.

If you are thinking of an AP, consider the Super Grover pass from Sesame Place. It can be used at all Busch Gardens parks, including Sea World and Bush Gardens in Florida.

Best of all only $186!

Great to know I too will hold off booking my DC tickets for April in hope there is a bit of a better deal

December 1 has come and go just wondering if anyone has received any DC discounts?

Discovery Cove currently has discounts on 2018 dates if booked by Dec. 31st.

The gift reservations are still the cheapest option I've seen for my dates (since I need the ultimate package and it is included). Is there any issue with buying "give the gift" reservations and just using them myself? Can't figure out why they are cheaper than direct booking, but if I can use them there's no reason to spend more money...

Yeah, it's the same as last year. For some it'll be a great deal but for others it won't. It all depends on when you're going. I ended up saving $90 a piece which is worth it to me.

What time of year did you get tickets for? What WERE the sales this year for Discovery Cove?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter