Blue Man Group seating

*MomTo2Princesses*

Mouseketeer
We are heading down next month for dd’s birthday and would like to surprise her with Blue Man Group. Any advice on seating? Front row is available and sounds fun!! Could it be too loud or in your face? It will be me, dh, dd 12, birthday girl turning 9, and ds 5.

If we don’t choose front row, are there some seats better than others? Or are they all pretty good? I want to make sure they can see pretty well since the younger 2 are shorter. Thanks!

They are all good seats in a small theater. Last year we sat in the 4th row they give you ponchos, because things can splash on you, and our then 10 & 8 year olds loved it.

They offered up boosters to two of my kids to help them see as we walked in. They didn't end up needing them though. Due to my youngest's sensory issues, we knew he couldn't handle the poncho section. We were the second row back in the normal section. We ended up right behind spaces reserved for handicapped but no one had bought those seats so seeing was easy.

LOVE front row at Blue Man Group. Be warned.... if you are in the front row, anything that the poncho doesn't cover (esp. your feet/legs!) just may get messy!!! I had to clean banana goo off of my Keens last time....

I don't find it to be too loud or otherwise unpleasant in the front row. In fact, when you're that close you'll often find that the Blue Men will look right at you and interact with you from the stage.... super awesome! I obviously recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter