Boardwalk at Easter

MinnieMouse100

Mouseketeer
This will be our first trip over Easter/ Spring Break. I am trying to decide if we should make Easter Sunday a Park day/ dining out or a Resort Day and make dinner in our villa. I have reservations & FP made at AK if we need the but I’m wondering if there are Easter themed activities at the resort if we chose to skip the parks that day. Anyone stayed before over Easter an can share?

The resorts offer many Easter activities, including a candy scramble for the kids. They divide the areas up by age range so the littlest don’t get trampled by the older ones. There are character meet and greets with special outfits, at Kidani we had Minnie in an Easter dress and Mrs Easter Bunny. The gift shops also have premade Easter baskets for sale, but you can also build your own and they’ll deliver to the room.

BWV usually has a Mr and Mrs Bunny and that candy scramble (also referred to as an Easter egg hunt (candy is often in plastic eggs) and it has some kids crafts options. Personally i would do the AK trip you already have planned. That time of year parks are extremely crowded but parks like AK tend to be somewhat lighter on Easter Sunday than other days and thus it is one of the better days to hit there during that holiday break time. The reason for that is that the vast majority go to MK on Easter Sunday under the belief that something special happens there on Sunday that you cannot do any other day of the week (it is a false belief because nothing special occurs in MK on Sunday that you cannot do on other days during that holiday period)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter