Boardwalk Court Yard View Recommendations

gdrj

Boardwalk owner since 1999
Thanks to Shamus and his room location diagrams, I am looking for input on the Court Yard Views.

A few disclaimers
1- I know requests are only requests and your best not to ask for specific rooms
2- My Home Resort is BWV's so I fully appreciate the beauty of the resort.
3- I usually stay Luna poolview and sometimes Boardwalk view and am not concerned about noise.

With that said and visiting there for 10+ years I never realized the courtyard on the Boardwalk side was mostly studios. I have a preferred view reserved and was wondering the following

-From the diagram it looks like from 3061-3053 are the expanded balconies and the 4061 and 5061 through 4053 and 5053 are above them.

BWV_CourtyardPreferred.jpg

LINK TO PHOTO OF AREA BELOW

http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/showphoto.php/photo/46461/title/boarwalk-resort-0251/cat/990

Can anyone confirm my impression of that?
Any feedback on those rooms/views/balconies?
I am not looking for HA rooms are there certain ones over there that are?

We are thinking of requesting that area for a change since we've never stayed in that area.

Thanks for the input!

We enjoy staying in these rooms. As we are not BWV owners, they are the closest we get to Boardwalk rooms if our wait lists have not matched. Lovely views and close to the elevators,

I placed a room request for "village green view, high floor" and stayed in 4063 last month. I can confirm that the third floor balconies below me were the expanded ones. I had a beautiful view (unfortunately didn't take pictures) of the courtyard and part of the boardwalk. My room was very close to the elevators.

we rented points and had two studios with the extended balconies. You could quite honestly have a party on one of those things! If we stood at the rail, we had a nice view of the lake, however, the sides of the balcony are quite high so if you're sitting, you really only get to see straight ahead of you. Also, we had a definite feeling that those above us were watching every move we made out on the balcony. Still, it was a lovely surprise to score those rooms and we enjoyed the view.

I have a friend who specifically requests "large balcony", he calls it his "party balcony". He usually gets it. He did get the big one on the corner one time.

I'm staying there in June for the first time. So when you check in online, how does the request come up? Do you have to pick or make a comment? When you request the village green is that golf course of the courtyard? Not sure what to ask for. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter