Boardwalk Inn pool - any chance of of renovation?

So you'd like to see a retheme, not a rehab. Or even more than a retheme, since it doesn't have any theme at all. Unless you think concrete chic as it's theme, LOL. At least it has cabana's. They are in a habit of taking them out when they redo pools. So careful what you wish for.

Me, I have to admit, if the pool gets me wet, it does it's job.

Yes, I guess retheme while you rehab it!

We LOVE the CR (own aat BLT)...and while we love the pool's at both, my wish for the pool would be more shade. I'd love to see it have the look of a high end spa pool:
m-resort-pool.jpg

bca9ee8fcbe5c9841315a28cfedc0deb.jpg

tzoo.64300.0.714058.AlianteSpaPool-CP.jpg

They could do something Contemporary for sure, sort of like these!

Lol sorry I messed with their clown. haha

I had no idea someone else posted something similar recently!! I would have just read that thread and commented.

Wonder if anyone would get offended if I said I felt the Contemporary Pool needs a rehab? (and I do!)

I've already posted about our love of BWI and the slide (even with the clown), but I will agree that both the CR and BWI pools would benefit from a rehab to get them up to speed with some of the other deluxe resorts. I don't think either the CR or BWI pools are very conducive to younger children. I would love to see both of them rehabbed to include zero entry and a splash play area for the younger kids.

I've already posted about our love of BWI and the slide (even with the clown), but I will agree that both the CR and BWI pools would benefit from a rehab to get them up to speed with some of the other deluxe resorts. I don't think either the CR or BWI pools are very conducive to younger children. I would love to see both of them rehabbed to include zero entry and a splash play area for the younger kids.

thank you, yes, exactly!!!

We are staying at BWV for the first time in November. We are excited for the pool and the slide.

If you don't like the theme stay at another resort.

Same here except we'll be at BWI! Daughter said it looks like a rollercoaster and she's so excited to go on it. Even told me I had to - which has yet to be agreed upon by me. lol

I agree a zero entry would be nice, but if I remember correctly, there is a splash area for little ones adjacent to the pool....

I also hate clowns and have had no issues at Boardwalk. It's an awesome resort!

@kimieko love your avatar photo! My gf and I are Tim Tracker fans as well. And also from MA!
They were so nice. My husband has talked to them for a while on Twitter so it was nice meeting them during the Christmas Party. They are as nice as you would think they’d would be!

I meant the elaborate splash play areas like the ones at WL, Poly, GF, AK, etc.
I know both Poly and WL put theirs in during the last Pool rehab. I suspect others will do the same when they next do their pools, even if it's a long way off.
Anyone know if AKL is getting one during their pool rehab? At least I don't recall a fancy one at Jambo, which is getting the work (I think Kidani may have one)

I know both Poly and WL put theirs in during the last Pool rehab. I suspect others will do the same when they next do their pools, even if it's a long way off.
Anyone know if AKL is getting one during their pool rehab? At least I don't recall a fancy one at Jambo, which is getting the work (I think Kidani may have one)
They already have one at AKL. It's at the Kidani pool. The two pools are only about ten minutes apart.

I originally booked a stay at BWI for my upcoming trip until I remembered...the clown. Quickly switched to another resort.20181102_130653.jpg

I agree with the other posters that do not like clowns but find the BWI pool charming and not scary at all.

I about pee my pants if a scary clown comes at me at a haunted house, but at this pool it's quite different.

This is the mentality of people today. If they do not like something, then they find it offensive and in their reasoning, it should be offensive to everyone. They do not stop to think that many people may actually like the theme of the pool. There are also more people that are not afraid of clowns than those that are afraid.
This is how most millenials operate. LOL JK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter