Boardwalk Pics anyone??

These pics are awesome! Really looking forward to our stay here in February. I have noticed one thing. The halls look endless! I think I may rent an ECV just to get to the lobby and back. :)

bw_1020795_6_7_8_9_fused_bal.jpg

^ ^WOW, that is an amazing picture! Really makes me miss the Boardwalk (and I can see our balcony from April :)).

i've been lucky enough to stay twice at the boardwalk. once in august of '10 and then again for my birthday in february '11. i always make sure i stop by each time i visit. easily my favorite resort!
1fb94e18.jpg

4889e0d8.jpg

dc1fc222.jpg

0b8f60d8.jpg

c0da69b7.jpg

c4f538c3.jpg

0400d15f.jpg

What kind of things go on here in the evenings? I know I have heard about performers but wasn't sure what kind, and what all there was. Is it as active in slower times (like early December) as it is in busy times? Thanks! :goodvibes

We are arriving in a few weeks. Does anyone have an update on the pool rehab at the Boardwalk clown pool, or the Boardwalk Bakery? I saw a picture of the bakery tent, but can't find it again. Thanks in advance, we can't wait!

Mrs.Milo said:
We are arriving in a few weeks. Does anyone have an update on the pool rehab at the Boardwalk clown pool, or the Boardwalk Bakery? I saw a picture of the bakery tent, but can't find it again. Thanks in advance, we can't wait!

Check wdwmagic & wdwinfo & allears.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts