Boardwalk question

dbail2

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at the BWI the last 10 days of July and so excited. Where is the best place to view illuminations from outside Epcot ?

Depends on how up-close you want to be. We love to sit outside of Big River Grille and Brew Pub and watch. Just try to get an outside table around 8 or 8:30. Of course, you only see the actual fireworks. You miss all the pyrotechnics and laser stuff. But I think you only really see that well if you're actually in Epcot.

We were able to see the fireworks from the quiet pool at BWI. It was a little obscured but a nice bonus with our swim and while relaxing in the hot tub.

The bridge area is the best we have seen for viewing outside the park... A close second was our room... the fireworks are great to watch from the BW near Atlantic Dance Hall as well.

Actually they let us in (most of the time) during the firework w/o any pass. That's from the International gateway. I went through the gate, walk straight up, and the best place to view it. :)

Try it and see. Otherwise, you can pretty much stand outside and see the whole thing.

NHMickey,

Just curious... do you remember your room # that you could see Epcot fireworks from? Was it a standard, upper floor?

Thanks! (I'm a former NH'er....Live Free or Die!);)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter