Boardwalk studio updates/pics???

ZebraDomeCrazy

Silliness is one of my best qualities!
I've been looking for pictures of a Boardwalk studio room. All I find on another site looks very outdated. I was wondering when was the last time these DVC rooms were refurbished, and does anyone have any pictures of them. Also, was going to try for a Preferred View - any suggestions on requests for a room location? Thanks! Jane

I don't know when the last soft goods refurb was done at BWV but it would have been in the last few years. BWVs decor is always supposed to look old fashioned.

The DVC News has current photos of the villas. Just scroll down until you get to the studio photos.

http://dvcnews.com/index.php/resorts/boardwalk-villas/maps-a-photos

All DVC resorts will be undergoing a change in bedding in 2013 or 2014 when they convert to the 3 sheet linen system like some of the cash resorts use. Similar to the ones used at Aulani. Here is a photo of the studio bed at Aulani.

file-29.jpg

Thanks for the quick response. I had never seen that DVC News Site before!
Jane

Ask for a garden view and ask to be located near the village green. Trust me, you'll be impressed!

This is great! I'm staying in a studio in June. Never thought to ask about what the rooms looked like.

We always stay in studios. To me, they're all the same except the few decor/theme changes. Those pics from those two links are definitely current because we just stayed there last week, and that's exactly what it looks like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter