Boardwalk Villa mattress pad for sofa bed?

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
I'll be sleeping on the sofa bed in our one bedroom unit at BWV...does housekeeping have memory foam mattress pads, or should I bring one with me? We'll be in Daytona the week prior to arrival, and I can probably purchase one while I'm in Daytona, but if I don't need to then why bother? We're flying so I won't have space in luggage to bring one from home.

I don't recall any mattress pads on the sleeper sofas. They are three section pads of memory foam on a flat base and I though they were attached to the base.

We recently had to have 7 people sleeping in a 2BR at SSR and the sofa bed wasn't comfortable. The front desk had 2 twin size egg crate toppers brought over for us to put on top, and it made a big difference.

I have slept as many as 10 nights on the BWV pullout and never even thought to ask that question.o_O
It is not very comfortable. Please report back.

Thanks all. I think I'll pick one up before arriving at BWV, just in case. I'll try to remember to ask them.

Apparently I am in the minority but I always slept on the sofa bed in BWV 1 bedrooms. The latest refurb has the most comfortable sofa beds yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!