Boardwalk Villa Standard Studio

Grandmaof2

Mouseketeer
I have been watching YouTube videos of the Studio Rooms, some have a show curtain and a single coffeemaker And some have the shower glass doors and a pod and kcup. We will be there in July. What is the odds that we would get the last configuration?

I have been watching YouTube videos of the Studio Rooms, some have a show curtain and a single coffeemaker And some have the shower glass doors and a pod and kcup. We will be there in July. What is the odds that we would get the last configuration?
By the time you visit, the resort should be completed with the refurbishment or very near finished. You should receive the shower with the glass door works with the full Keurig and coffee pot feature.

Estimates are that work should be done by May, and even if there are still some rooms being done in July, you will not be able to get anything other than a refurbed room, because the only old rooms that could possibly be left to refurb will be all out-of-service until they are done.

Ok call me a pain! We are a family of 5 adults ranging from 75-16. We have deluxe studio garden/pool view. Which room would be best to request?
We would like a quiet area. I guess close to the lobby or elevator.

Ok call me a pain! We are a family of 5 adults ranging from 75-16. We have deluxe studio garden/pool view. Which room would be best to request?
Close to lobby or elevator are the noisiest areas.

I think the quietest P/G view villas are the ones “near tennis courts” or with “view of quiet pool.” The villas overlooking Luna Park are noisy, especially during afternoon activities.

Unfortunately, the quiet ones are the longest walk from the elevators, so ….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter