BOG all 3 ways!- Sept '16 Dining Review *Complete*

I came to the party late! But I am glad I found your TR really enjoyed it. What a lovely family you have. I am sorry about your hand injury I hope it is ok now. Cronut yum! I heard that there is a hamburger where the bun is a donut I must locate this item! I love the mixture of salt and sweet.

Your photos are lovely and how nice to stay at AK and BW next year. I will look forward to hearing about that. We love BOG but we need to do breakfast to complete our trio! Looks good. I also am a big meat eater and like my meat well done. Nice to hear that Disney did not faint when you asked. Me and my wife live in the UK and chefs here can be a bit snobby when it comes to serving meat. I don't want to see red thanks..

Love the photos of GF!

I loved reading your report! We're staying at POR 9/4-9/9 this year, so almost the same time as you were there last year! We also are trying Narcoossee's for the first time as well as 'Ohana for dinner. We have ADRs for both lunch and dinner at BOG, although I'm thinking of canceling one of them... but then again it could be twice as nice..!

I loved reading your report! We're staying at POR 9/4-9/9 this year, so almost the same time as you were there last year! We also are trying Narcoossee's for the first time as well as 'Ohana for dinner. We have ADRs for both lunch and dinner at BOG, although I'm thinking of canceling one of them... but then again it could be twice as nice..!

Nice choices! Keep both for BOG if you can, they are different experiences and both really good.

Thanks for sharing! - staying at POR Royal room in November :goodvibes
Usually I go for Earl of Sandwich in Disney Springs - you may have convinced me to check out W. Pucks :thumbsup2
You have to stop by the bar one night with the kids. Sounds weird I know but there is a great singer/entertainer that plays the
piano and sings. So much fun!!

Great reports and pictures! I've always
ha trouble deciding what to eat in AK but eill definitely try the market when we are there in December. Thanks again!

Great report!! I am sooo hungry now! Kona is my favorite spot for a nice breakfast. The macadamia nut pineapple pancakes are amazing and I order them every time! I always ask for the pineapples on the side. The pancakes are just perfect with the macadamia nut butter on top - I am craving them now!

We arrive 3 weeks from tomorrow! We'll be there around the same dates you were there last year. How were the crowds? We usually always go in November, so I am not sure what to expect in the beginning of Sept.

Great report!! I am sooo hungry now! Kona is my favorite spot for a nice breakfast. The macadamia nut pineapple pancakes are amazing and I order them every time! I always ask for the pineapples on the side. The pancakes are just perfect with the macadamia nut butter on top - I am craving them now!

We arrive 3 weeks from tomorrow! We'll be there around the same dates you were there last year. How were the crowds? We usually always go in November, so I am not sure what to expect in the beginning of Sept.

Thanks! and thanks for the tip about requesting the pineapple on the side, will defiantly do that next time.

The crowds were pretty light while we were there, but we did a lot of rope drops. Have fun! So jealous, 5 more months for us!

I am not sure I could ever try a cronut, it looks appetising but it doesn't sound it. I'm sure I'm missing out so I just need to be brave and order it in December.....maybe

Loved reading your reports. I am shocked at how well your daughter eats! When choosing our ADRs for our upcoming January trip, I am still limited because of my picky son (22YO!) and my sometimes-vegetarian-sometimes-not daughter (23YO). I think it is great that your girl eats lots of different things.

Also thanks for the BOG breakfast review. I think it is funny that we have to pre-order our food for that, and seeing the pictures you put up will help us decide (we've never been, and are really only going to see the castle).

Enjoyed your reports! Now I'm considering some TS I haven't tried before...Kona breakfast looks so good! We are also eating BOG breakfast in February so I'm trying to get an idea of what to pre-order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter