BOG availability?

Stitchglitch

Earning My Ears
I've been doing random 180d checks prior to my 180d and have yet to see any BOG reservations available. Are they booking currently for dinners since MVMCP will be happening aroound our visit or are they really just all gone at 180d? Also, I saw that someone mentioned setting up all their choices in different tabs. Has anyone else tried it? Does it speed up the process?

Thanks!

They are really gone at 180. Especially at this point because 180 takes you to a very busy time with limited times due to parties and what not. If you can book 180+ a few days you might be able to snag one.

I woke up and was waiting online right when my 180 day mark hit. I immediately went to the end of my trip and worked my way backwards. There were no lunch or dinner reservations available for BOG the entire trip. Breakfast and the Mickey Christmas party were the only reservations I was able to find.

I've been doing random 180d checks prior to my 180d and have yet to see any BOG reservations available. Are they booking currently for dinners since MVMCP will be happening aroound our visit or are they really just all gone at 180d? Also, I saw that someone mentioned setting up all their choices in different tabs. Has anyone else tried it? Does it speed up the process?

Thanks!

I think BOG is a tough one to secure, no matter the time of year, however right nw you have parties to work around, so even harder. I booked lunch about 5 days in, no problem. Dinner? I did not even bother to try.

I set the tabs up and was ready at 6 AM however the website was not. Yes, it opened up, but it was glitchy, so I went to the app and that worked best for me. The website was working better about ten minutes in but by then I had booked the hard to secure ADR's on my app. My DD was home trying to get some for us as well, and she ended up using the app as well.

The only issue we had other than me booking an ADR for the wrong day, was that we hav a party of 7 and I broke us up a few times to get the times we wanted. I needed to call at 7 to add another ADR. No matter how I tried, I coudl not assign the second ADR to my DD in order to accomodate all of us.

I think BOG is a tough one to secure, no matter the time of year, however right nw you have parties to work around, so even harder. I booked lunch about 5 days in, no problem. Dinner? I did not even bother to try.

I set the tabs up and was ready at 6 AM however the website was not. Yes, it opened up, but it was glitchy, so I went to the app and that worked best for me. The website was working better about ten minutes in but by then I had booked the hard to secure ADR's on my app. My DD was home trying to get some for us as well, and she ended up using the app as well.

The only issue we had other than me booking an ADR for the wrong day, was that we hav a party of 7 and I broke us up a few times to get the times we wanted. I needed to call at 7 to add another ADR. No matter how I tried, I coudl not assign the second ADR to my DD in order to accomodate all of us.

I was able to get BOG breakfast and dinner on our last day. The parties do throw a wrench in things because there is such limited availability. I did not realize how the most popular reservations are literally gone before 6:01. Also, the glitchy site drives me bananas!! I e-mailed them to complain about it. If other big sites can manage their traffic why can't Disney? Apparently, it is a problen and they are working on it....

I was able to get BOG breakfast and dinner on our last day. The parties do throw a wrench in things because there is such limited availability. I did not realize how the most popular reservations are literally gone before 6:01. Also, the glitchy site drives me bananas!! I e-mailed them to complain about it. If other big sites can manage their traffic why can't Disney? Apparently, it is a problen and they are working on it....

And working on....and working on..... and working on. I cannot understand why it is still such a mess.

I am so glad you got your ADR's!

Keep checking back - we decided to try for lunch because dinner didn't seem to be an option. We grabbed one reservation and about 120 days in we were able to grab a better time.

Touring plans also has a reservation finder you may want to check out. I'm not sure if you have to be a member in order to take advantage of that perk from them but we used if for an O'Hana reservation and it worked great. ( I'm been a member for years so I'm not 100% clear what's free on their site and what you have to be a member for )

Hope this helps!

Keep checking back - we decided to try for lunch because dinner didn't seem to be an option. We grabbed one reservation and about 120 days in we were able to grab a better time.

Touring plans also has a reservation finder you may want to check out. I'm not sure if you have to be a member in order to take advantage of that perk from them but we used if for an O'Hana reservation and it worked great. ( I'm been a member for years so I'm not 100% clear what's free on their site and what you have to be a member for )

Hope this helps!

You do need to join, but it’s part of their free features, your don’t have to subscribe to the annual plan.

Does BOG for lunch need a reservation?

This is the first year that I am having a problem getting a lunch reservation at BOG. Maybe something will appear though. Going in September.

This is the first year that I am having a problem getting a lunch reservation at BOG. Maybe something will appear though. Going in September.

TP reservation finder! I was able to get a BOG lunch because of it! I'd been checking on my own with no luck since my 180d.

today was our "180"; logged in a bit before 6am e.t. and got almost everything we wanted for the week, including BOG lunch for Jan 10th.
very pleased with our results!

today was our "180"; logged in a bit before 6am e.t. and got almost everything we wanted for the week, including BOG lunch for Jan 10th.
I don't think BOG lunch or breakfast reservations have loaded for January yet. I've been looking since my 180 + 10 date. Keep trying!

You got BOG lunch for January 10th? I know ADR’s for January 1st-5th never got loaded into the system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!