BoG breakfast clarification

KTR

Mouseketeer
Today was my ADR day. We were hoping for 2 BoG breakfasts. Both for the breakfast and the ability to beat the rope drop crowd to 7DMT. I was able to get an 8:40 one day and an 8:20 the other. On a separate day I wasn’t planning on doing it I snagged an 8:05.

Am I correct that all PPO BoG get you in at the same time and you are allowed to enter the line and eat just the same as someone with an 8:05? If that is the case I will drop our third reservation, but if not I might adjust our plans.

Thanks

On 2/26/2019, we had an 8:15 am PPO ADR at BOG, arrived super early at MK, and were first in line to enter the BOG through the preorder line. No one anywhere asked us about our ADR time or made us wait until the 8:00 am ADRs were seated. I strongly suggest that you preorder if you want to finish early and get into the SDMT line.

On 2/26/2019, we had an 8:15 am PPO ADR at BOG, arrived super early at MK, and were first in line to enter the BOG through the preorder line. No one anywhere asked us about our ADR time or made us wait until the 8:00 am ADRs were seated. I strongly suggest that you preorder if you want to finish early and get into the SDMT line.

Thank you! We are planning to preorder as well. Glad to hear our reservations should work.

Just a reminder that not all people need to order a breakfast entree. You can share. And they bring a plate of pastries for the table.

We will be at MK in 6 days!!! I’m trying to preorder them the MDE app and it’s telling me I have to go online. Is thi the norm?

I booked my reservations today as soon as it allowed me (which was at about 7AM) and the earliest I could get for BOG was 9:40. So i just kept checking throughout the day and got a 9:15. We REALLY wanted to be done eating and do rope drop. But I haven't found anything for earlier yet. I guess I'll just keep trying! Since we planned on being at the park by 7:45AM anyway, maybe we will grab our Starbuck's and head to BOG and see if they let us in! I'm guessing if it's a slow day they don't care. I hope you can eat and get out for rope drop!!!

I booked my reservations today as soon as it allowed me (which was at about 7AM) and the earliest I could get for BOG was 9:40. So i just kept checking throughout the day and got a 9:15. We REALLY wanted to be done eating and do rope drop. But I haven't found anything for earlier yet. I guess I'll just keep trying! Since we planned on being at the park by 7:45AM anyway, maybe we will grab our Starbuck's and head to BOG and see if they let us in! I'm guessing if it's a slow day they don't care. I hope you can eat and get out for rope drop!!!
Keep watching. You'll find an earlier time.

We will be at MK in 6 days!!! I’m trying to preorder them the MDE app and it’s telling me I have to go online. Is thi the norm?

I'm a bit late to answer this but yes its true. It cannot be done on the app. It must be done on the website.
Use the browser on your phone to go to the website. Log in and go to your BOG ADR and there should be a link to preorder.

I went from 9:15 to 9:10AM! LOL Is it sad when you get excited about 5 minutes earlier? LOL
:laughing: Keep at it. Someone else was probably thrilled to get your 9:15! But I have no doubt you'll get what you want when people's plans start to shake out.

Wait for the fast pass booking day, that day usually causes a shake up with plans and people drop and scramble for different food reservations. Last trip we missed out on BOG and ended up watching EVERY DAY and ended up with an 8:20 or something like that. Just keep watching!

What day are you looking for? We have a PPO I will probably be cancelling for September 12th. I haven’t cancelled it yet because I am not 100% sure if we are going to, but if it is the day you need I can send you a pm if we decide to.

What day are you looking for? We have a PPO I will probably be cancelling for September 12th. I haven’t cancelled it yet because I am not 100% sure if we are going to, but if it is the day you need I can send you a pm if we decide to.

Oh darn :( We will be there the 17th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!