BOG Conundrum

Yorkieal

Planning something magical...
Seeking advice/help;

We've a 6.15pm reservation for BOG (three people) on a Friday evening in a couple of weeks. We were planning on spending at least an hour there. We're on the Dining Plan so will be having an entree and dessert.

After securing the booking we later decided to go for the Fireworks Dessert Party, also that evening. That opens at 7.45. Now, I can eat with the best of them but ideally we'd like a little longer between finishing up at BOG and piling into the desserts at the fireworks party.

We've tried for weeks to change our BOG slot to something earlier (between 4 and 5.30) but no luck. Is it worth ringing / showing up on the day and seeing if they'll accommodate a change.....?

Thanks guys

You can try, but it's usually booked solid. Your best bet is to keep trying to snag a better time slot ahead of your trip. Have you tried signing up for a reservation finder? There are two that I know of: Mouse Dining and Touring Plans. I prefer Mouse Dining but have had success with both.

We booked a last min trip in June this year for August, kept trying BOG for weeks and had no luck with the MDE app but did well with mouse dining. I was able to find lunch and breakfast- dinner is much harder to come by. Mouse dining will text and/or email you when something opens up but you have to be fast!! Like lightening fast. However as you get closer to the date, more reservations will open up, you just may need to be flexible on times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter