BOG Lunch and snack credit

Alisha's mom Sarah

Mouseketeer
We haven’t been to WDW since they changed the DDP. I used to substitute a bowl of soup for dessert at BOG during lunch. Does anyone know if I can order a bowl of soup using a snack credit now, or will it have to be paid for OOP?

Thanks!

You still can...you'll just have to pay OOP for it.

True, of course. My brain was in “must use dining plan” mode. What I need to remember is that I’m doing a split stay this time and will have three days at the end with no dining plan.

Is BOG still a QS credit for Breakfast and Lunch? I am going the end of July/beginning of August and I got the following message when I made a reservation:

Disney 2019 Disney Quick Service Dining Plan Refillable Drink Mug - QSR Plan (TBX) Not Accepted

Is BOG still a QS credit for Breakfast and Lunch? I am going the end of July/beginning of August and I got the following message when I made a reservation:

Disney 2019 Disney Quick Service Dining Plan Refillable Drink Mug - QSR Plan (TBX) Not Accepted
Yes. It’s still a quick service credit for breakfast and lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter