BOG - no ADR's at available 180+3 to 180+7

Will reservations open at the same time as normal ADRs open (6am)? It doesn’t say in the article

A new day, and still no BOG from Aug 20-25. I wonder if tomorrow will bring something different?

PinkMagnolia - Have you seen the previous info? They are changing to a 2 table service meal and reservations for July 27, 2018 and later open tomorrow, Feb 23rd.

PinkMagnolia - Have you seen the previous info? They are changing to a 2 table service meal and reservations for July 27, 2018 and later open tomorrow, Feb 23rd.

Yes - I know about the changes coming to dinner, but I'm looking for breakfast or lunch. Breakfast and lunch are not available at all Aug 20-25 (as well as dinner - which is another issue)

I made a BOG dinner ressie for August this morning. What a hassle! The restaurant wasn't updated for dinner at 6:00 AM online or on the phone at 7:00 AM, and when it finally was, one still had to call in to make the reservation. I was also told that the restaurant will be closed for renovation from 8/20-8/25.

Are there any reservations for BOG for lunch for the week of 8/20? I haven't seen any.

August 25th has/had reservations. I believe 8/20 through 8/24 may be when it's closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter