• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boma 9/13/06

pamrob

DIS Veteran
We had a reservation for 5:40. We had a very short wait to be seated. Less than 5 minutes. Our server, Amy, was fabulous and very personable. She was deadon in her drink selection when asked for help.
The buffet line was crowded and was difficult to navigate with young children. I did notice that after our first plates the lines were much, much lighter and stayed light until we departed. I think in our case a 6 pm reservation would have been perfect.
Everyone in our party found things they liked. Most of my littles ones stuck to traditional kid fare but did try at least something different. The older members of the group tried several items. I could have feasted on the various salads all evening and been perfectly happy.
The desserts were also very enjoyable pared with a pot of pressed coffee!
I would definitely visit Boma again. Nice, unusual food selection, great atomsphere, fantastic service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter