Boma vs. Sanaa

Princess_Ariel_5

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! ADR day is tomorrow for us so we are finalizing what restaurants we want to dine at, and we are torn! It will be just my husband and me on the dining plan, so price isn’t really a factor. We are having trouble deciding between Boma and Sanaa. He eats just about everything and loves spice, while I am a picky eater but we have looked at both menus and feel like we would be satisfied at either one. I need your expert opinions! Boma or Sanaa??

Boma was good. Good selection for everyone from mild to a little daring. Sanaa is AWSOME. This is on our top 5 list for the entire property. Great food and flawless service every time we have visited. Everything about it is quite unique.

Very nice South African wines as well.

Boma is our favorite restaurant. Sanaa was lovely as well. Boma is fun and energetic and has SOOOOOOOOOOOO many choices for picky and adventurous alike. It is the place that taught me that soup is more than an appetizer.

Sanaa is quieter..maybe more romantic? Great food though!

Tried Boma once for breakfast and once for dinner. It’s goid for a Buffet. I like breakfast better. Dinner was loud and frenetic. I prefer a relaxing meal. Been to dinner once at Sanaa and lunch at least 12 times. It’s a favorite. I agree about the wine list. And the service I have received there has always been great. Never felt rushed and I have eaten both when they open for lunch at 11:30 and later towards 3 pm.

Boma. It is amazing and has a wide variety of choices.
I wish I could take my family there, but I refuse to pay that much for DD16 to eat a few pieces of naan bread. 😂

You are right. They are both very good. For two people, I’d pick Sana’a because it is not a buffet. With 2 people at a buffet, I fell like i’m sitting alone a lot while the h goes in search of more food to sample.

both are great.

really it just comes down to a buffet versus a table service. For 2 ppl, id go Sanaa

How about doing both? I'd go with Boma for breakfast and Sanaa for lunch or dinner.

Boma is good but it's a buffet and I always find that the quality of every single dish just isn't on par with any table service option. They've got to keep the cost per guest manageable somehow. There are good and even excellent items but personally I'd rather have more elaborate dishes for lunch or dinner. The service there is impeccable though, I was treated like family.

Sanaa has got excellent food and a great drink menu. It's just a warm place overall, frankly, it feels special.

Great suggestion op had - try both! Both restaurants are terrific and offer different things. The good news is, if you do only pick one, you really can't go wrong and will certainly have a fantastic meal.

Be sure to get the bread service at Sanaa... it is delicious! In fact, we sometimes visit the lounge for cocktails and bread service only!

We found Boma to be just OK, but we LOVE Sanaa. I have a picky eater friend who even decided mid-meal at Sanaa that she just couldn't take their twists on certain things and they bent over backwards to get her more "normal" LOL food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter